CHAPTER 6

"Oh my god I am in love with this," Ophelia gushes over herself. She smooths out her dress and looks at herself in the mirror, turning to the side to admire her ass again.

"You look so hot," I say, slapping her ass.
She lets out a laugh. It's true though, she's wearing a gorgeous black dress which hangs tight against her body. The perfect picture of a French goddess.

(Ophelia's dress)

I turn to look at myself in the mirror, smoothing out my dress

I turn to look at myself in the mirror, smoothing out my dress. The narcissist in me can't help but admire it.
Hugging my body, the dress shows off my hourglass figure, with a semi-long train for dramatics and slit exposing majority of my right thigh.

(Adelyn's dress)

"We should probably be going now," Ophelia says, "We're already half an hour late,"

"Yeah our poor driver's still waiting," I say, guilt flooding over me.

We make our way downstairs and into the limousine. "Took your time didn't you girls?" our driver Lee says, his tone sounds strict but his eyes are laughing.

I sigh and lean against Ophelia's shoulder. "This should be fun,"

———

After the 20 minute drive finally comes to an end, Lee opens the door for us to get out. We thank him profusely for waiting and make our way inside.

The Ball is in France this year, meaning Father was in charge of the venue. He chose a large mansion overlooking the Eiffel Tower. The large doors are opened for us by two guards who nod at us. Once inside we're greeted by a large staircase, underneath are the doors opening onto the ball.

"We should make a fancy entrance and go in through the staircase," Ophelia whispers excitedly, I look at her with an eyebrow raised, "Lia why would we do that?"

"So that everyone can gush over us, obviously," she says excitedly, pulling me towards the staircase. I giggle and follow her. The guards lining the stairs smile politely at us as we make our way towards the door at the top of the staircase.