ch. 50

-5 years later-

"Hey! Don't you run away from me!" Draken yelled at his kid who was running around the house.

"But I want Auntie (Y/n) to read me a story!!" Atria yelled as she ran away from her dad in her little pyjamas.

"It's okay, Draken. I'll tell her a story." You said as you walked into the room. "Are you sure? I mean, your exhausted enough as it is." Draken said.

"It's fine, I'm sure the little one will want to hear it too." You said as Draken looked down at your pregnant belly.

"Go on, Emma needs help in the kitchen with Rei." You said as Draken nodded his head and walked out of the room to go and find his wife and his 2 month old son.

"So, what story would you like?" You asked Atira as you sat down on her bed.

"I want to hear the one where you and uncle Mikey met." Atira said as you nodded your head.

"Well, when the two of us met, we were both very young. I had just turned 10 when I met your uncle. He was a weirdo, sure but something told me he has a good heart." You said as you talked to Atira for over 30 minutes until she finally fell asleep.

Smiling, you pushed yourself up off the bed and walked out of the room before shutting off the light. Walking out of the room, you closed the door behind you and sighed.

Taking your time walking down the stairs, you reached the bottom step and felt out of breath. "You really know how to take all my energy, don't you?" You asked your stomach.

You were sue any day now, it was hard sure. But, Mikey was an amazing help. He would get you anything you needed, no matter what time of the day it was.

Walking into the living room, you sat down beside your husband as you sighed. "You alright, love?" Mikey asked as he placed a hand over your stomach.

"Yeah, just a bit tired." You said to Mikey as he smiled.

"It's normal. I went through it all twice." Emma said as she smiled and handed Draken a cup of tea. "Thanks." Draken said as he kissed Emma's head.

"I'm just going to run to the toilet, I'll be back in a bit." You said as Mikey kissed your head and you got up from the couch. Walking towards the bathroom, you really needed to pee.

Finally opening the bathroom door, you felt a gush of water coming out of you. Staring at it in shock. You screamed for Emma and she came running.

"My water just broke." You said to Emma as her eyes widened.

"Okay, you just need to breathe. Calm down, it'll be okay." Emma said to you as she took your hand on hers and led you out of the bathroom.

"Draken! Grab towels!" Emma yelled as she held your hand. The contractions hadn't started yet but you knew it wouldn't be long until they did.

"What happened?" Mikey asked as he came out to the both of you. "(Y/n)s water just broke." Emma said as Mikey stared at you both in shock.

"Mikey..." You said as he went pale and passed out. "Mikey!! How's really not the time!!" Emma yelled at her brother who was passed out on the ground.

"Here." Draken said as he handed Emma towels. "Could you just put them on the ground? (Y/n)s water just broke." Emma said as Draken fainted too.

"Not you too..." Emma said rolling her eyes and led you into the kitchen. "Okay, just sit down for a minute." Emma said leading you over to a chair and you sat down carefully.

Taking out your phone, you dialled Hina and she picked up. "Hey, what's up?" Hina asked.

"My water just broke." You replied as Hina squealed in excitement. "What's up?" Takemichi asked in the background.