ch.31

"Come on (Y/n)!!" Hina cheered as she pulled you out of the car. It was Hina's bachelorette party and she of course choose the club.

It being her wedding, she had to choose your outfit. It was a dress which reached half way down your thighs and caught all your curves perfectly.

As you along with all Hina's other friends walked through the doors of the club, the loud music began to ring through your ears.

The club was filled with flashing lights of many different colours and people. "Let's go do shots!!" Hina said over the loud music.

Everyone agreed and you paid for the shots. "1... 2... 3..." Hina said and all of you took the shot of alcohol.

Shaking your head, you swallowed the alcohol and smiled in delight... rounds later, and you all headed for the dance floor.

"Hina! I need the bathroom! I'll be back soon!" You said to Hina over the loud music as she nodded her head. "Take your time love!" Hina said to you as you headed for the bathrooms.

It was the one place you always knew of in this club. As you finished your business in the toilet, you walked over to the sink to wash your hands.

Looking at yourself in the mirror, you looked at how nice you looked in the dress. "How am I still single?" You asked yourself in the mirror.

Taking your bag, you walked out of the bathroom and back out onto the dance floor. When you looked across the room, you could've sworn that when the bright spotlight hit someone... that it was Mikey.

Walking at the same pace as them, you got a better look as you got closer. Eventually, you realised that your hunch was right and it was Mikey.

Beginning to move at at quicker pace, you continued to make your way closer to them. Once they reached the keypad door, you memorised the numbers they typed in and the door unlocked.

Once the coast was clear, you went to the keypad and entered the pin. "2...9...1...1..." You said to yourself as you entered the digits.

Hearing the door unlock, you entered through the doors and began to walk down to long hallway.

The carpet was red and soft which absorbed the sound from the club outside. As you wandered aimlessly

Earring whistles and shouts from the men, you continued on your journey to find Mikey. It's true... you haven't see him in 12 years but, you never loved anyone since then.

Soon enough, you came to a balcony which looked over the entire club. Scanning the club, it felt hopeless.

Just as you were about to give up, you saw the pale blonde hair of your 'fiancé' as he began to make his way to the exit.

Slipping off your heels, you held them in your hands as you ran down the steps towards the dance floor.

"Sorry..." You said pushing past people. Feeling shoes step on your feet, you winced in pain at the feeling of their hard shoes made you want to scream in pain.

Pushing and shoving your way through, you finally reached Mikey...

"Mikey..." You said as you both looked at each other. Mikey stood wide eyed as he looked at his 'fiancé'.

"Please... just come back to me..." You said to Mikey. "I'm sorry... I can't... you need to move on..." Mikey said.

"Huh?" You asked in shock.

As your eyes shot open, you woke up in a cold sweat

As your eyes shot open, you woke up in a cold sweat. Sitting up in the bed, you took deep breaths the calm yourself down.

"Just another dream..." You said putting your hand on your head. Taking the covers off your body, you walked over to the shower to clean yourself before you headed off to work.

Cleaning your body with the hot water from the shower, you felt the steam rising as it touched your skin. Putting shampoo in your hair, you began to scrub your head.

Feeling the hot water flow down your back, it put you at peace. Those nightmare that you've been having have been getting progressively worse every time they happen.

Gritting your teeth, you turned off the shower. When you stepped out, you grabbed a towel that was hanging up and wrapped it around your body.

Taking another towel, you dried off your hair as you walked back into your bedroom. The sunlight was peeking in through the blinds which covered the windows.

Drying your body off, you lay out the clothes you would wear for the day on your bed. Once you were changed, you headed downstairs to get food to eat.

"Good morning..." You said.

"Morning..." Hanma said as he greeted you in the kitchen.

Hanma has been living with you for a little over 3 months. You were walking home one night when you saw Hanma laying on the side of the street.

He had no where to stay so you offered him a place to stay with you. The place you lived was too big for one person to live on their own so you brought Hanma home with you.

"Here, I made you breakfast." Hanma said putting a plate of food on the table. "It's not burnt is it?" You asked brushing your hair.

"Do you really have no faith in my cooking?" Hanma asked as you sat down. "I'm only kidding." You said sitting down at the table.

"Thanks for the food." You said closing your eyes and praying over the good before you began to eat. Surprisingly, the food was actually really good.

"Wow Shuji... I'm impressed." You said in shock. "I can be a pretty good cook you know?" Hanma said as he sat down beside you at the table.

When the both of you had finished your food, you brushed your teeth to freshen up your mouth after he food.

"Come on... we'd better start going." You said and grabbed your coat along with your bag and car key.

You had also offered Hanma an opportunity to work with you in your offices. Yes, he was a fugitive and is known all over Tokyo and most likely all of Japan but you took him in regardless.

When the police had heard that Hanma was working for you, they immediately backed off as they knew the power in which you held over them.

You never did get to thank him for what happened with Emma so you had to re pay him somehow, right?

"Yeah, yeah..." Hanma said as he tried to do up his tie for work. "Here, let me do it." You said smiling at Hanma and walked over to help him with his tie.

When you were doing Hanma's tie, you could feel him looking at you. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." You said as you finished Hanmas tie.

"I can't take my eyes off you. Your too gorgeous." Hanma said as he smiled at you. "Move your ass, we've got work to do." You said as you began to make your ways out to the car.

You were then closely followed by Hanma who robbed the keys off you. "Hey!" You said as Hanma ran towards the car.

"I'm driving!" Hanma said cheering. "No your not! I only got this car last week!" You said chasing after Hanma.

"Oh come on... I won't crash it." Hanma said as he unlocked the car.

"Fine then... keep that promise asshole." You said following behind Hanma.

"You love me really doll." Hanma said as he sat into the car. "Do I now?" You asked with a smile as Hanma started the car.

Maybe... a change was good for you. Hanma was caring and ever since you took him in that night, he had slowly fallen in love with you.

He had always loved you. Past, Present and Future.

No matter what time line and what place.

You would always be Hanmas first and only love.
_____________________________

A/n: 😮‍💨

Hanma>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everyone else