ch.17

Date: 2nd of January 2006
Destination: Musashi Shrine
_______________________________

"The first meeting of the year!! Of all members of the Tokyo Manji Gang will begin now!!" Draken shouted addressing all members of Toman.

You, Emma and Hina all sat on the steps the other side of the meeting.

"So what do you think this'll be about?" Hina asked. "I don't know... we'll just have to wait and see." You said resting my chin in the palm of my hand.

"Toman and Black Dragons faced each other in conflict. We originally had a peace agreement, but that failed. It was caused by discord between the brothers Hakkai Shiba and Taiju Shiba. Toman clashed with the Black Dragons on Christmas, claiming victory after a hard fought battle." Draken said.

"Three people here today will discuss the matter. First person! Hakkai Shiba to the front!!" Draken shouted as Hakkai walked forward.

"It all started with a stupid little lie I told. To keep up that lie, I dragged my family... I dragged Toman into it. Then the problem grew bigger... resulting in conflict between Toman and Black Dragons. I'm responsible for this... everyone. I'm sorry." Hakkai said as he bowed his head.

"Don't worry bout' it Hakkai." Muto, the 5th division captain said as he stepped forward. "What sparks conflict in the first place... is always something small anyway!"

"Besides, we beat the Black Dragons. So things ended fine. Right guys?" Smiley, the 4th Division Captain asked.

"Raise your head Hakkai!"

"Nobody's gonna blame ya!"

"Hakkai!! You've still got a place with us... as the Tokyo Manji Gangs Second Division Vice-Captain!!" Mitsuya said as he stepped forward. "You guys cool with that?"

"Yeah!!!" Toman cheered and raised their fists in the air. "Hakkai!! Hakkai!! Hakkai!!"

"Now!! The second person!! Ayato!! To the front!!" Draken shouted.

"Ayato's here?" You asked lifting your head as he stepped forward with Koko and Inui.

"Ayato [L/n]. 10th generation Black Dragons Vice-Commander." Ayato said.

"Seishu Inui, from the 11th generation Black Dragons."

"Hajime Kokonoi, from the same gang."

"The 10th generation Black Dragons lost to Toman. Our former leader Taiju Shiba, has retired. We have succeeded the gang as their new leaders with the guidance of Ayato [L/n]."

"And after discussing it with Mikey... we've decided to join under Toman!"

"I assign the Black Dragons to the First Division. In other words, under Takemichi Hanagaki's command!!" Mikey said

"What?!!!" Hina and Takemichi said in sync.

"Got it?! Takemitchy?" Mikey asked.

"Y-Yeah..." Takemichi said.

" 'If we're going to be a part of Toman, we'd rather be with him...' that is what they want." Mikey said.

"So Black Dragons are with Toman?" Emma asked.

"Yeah... seems like they are. What do you think Hina...?" You asked looking over at Hina who had her mouth wide open in shock.

"Close it up... you'll catch flies." You said and put your hand under Hina's chin and closed her mouth again.

"Tetta Kisaki!!" Mikey shouted which startled us all a bit.

"Yes?!" Kisaki asked.

"You're fired." Mikey said.

"What?!" You and Emma said in sync.

"What're you saying, Mikey? You're joking right?" Kisaki asked.

"I'm not joking here. You're fired." Mikey said.

"Woah, woah. Hold the phone Mikey. If you fire Kisaki, then I'm out, too. Which means... of all 450 total members of Toman, the 50 former members of Moebius and the 300 former members of Valhalla will all leave. And Toman will shrivel to a mere 100. You sure about this?" Hanma asked.

"I don't care. Toman's gotten too big anyway." Mikey said.

"Ah?" Hanma asked.

"Gotten too big? What the hell, Mikey?! Isn't that Toman's goal?!!" Kisaki asked. "Then... was your instigation of the Christmas conflict... done to make Toman bigger?" Mikey asked.

"What?" Emma asked.

"Takemichi told me... Kisaki tricked Yuzuha into stabbing Taiju. Then tied Chifuyu up so he couldn't escape." Hina said.

"You spurred on Takemitchy and the others... and gave Yuzuha a knife, so she could kill Taiju. Mitsuya and Chifuyu told me everything. In order to make Toman bigger... I've ignored your underhanded methods until now. But that ends here." Mikey said and looked over at the three of you on the steps.

You nodded my head as if you were saying 'you did the right thing.'

"No!! You'd grown weak! Taiju was a threat to Toman!! I acted for your sake!!" Kisaki said as he began to walk up the steps towards Mikey.

"Hey! Who said you could come up here?" Draken asked stopping Kisaki when Hanma punched Draken but he blocked it with his arm.

"Draken!" Emma said in fear. "Shut up and let Kisaki talk, fucker." Hanma said as Kisaki ran up the steps to Mikey.

"Don't listen to these worthless fools, Mikey. Aren't you going to make a new age for delinquents?! Tomans gonna get bigger... and become an organisation that can bring anyone to their knees. If it gets bigger, It's sure to breed darkness. And I'll take on all that darkness. So you can shine!!" Kisaki shouted as he began to get agitated.

"You need me... Mikey. I am the shadow you cast. We need each other. So, reconsider this, Mikey!! You can't achieve your dream on lip service alone!!" Kisaki said.

"We're through, Kisaki." Mikey said as he turned on his heel. "Your Arbitrary decisions will screw up my dream."

"M-Mikey!!!" Kisaki shouted as he fell to his knees.

Everyone fell silent for a moment and no one was speaking.

"This meeting in now over!!" Draken said as I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

_______________________
*new message*

Mikey<3
We're going

Me
I'll see you in a bit
_______________________________

As you headed back to where Mikey was, you felt a tap on my shoulder. When you turned around... it was Kisaki.

"Can I help you?" You asked being a bit weirded out by his sudden actions.

"Just tell me one thing... why did Mikey do this?! Was it for you or himself?!" Kisaki asked.

"Uhhh, I don't kn-"

"Answer me!" Kisaki said as he drew in closer. "Get the fuck away from me asshole." You said and punched Kiskai in the face which knocked his glasses off.

"Get out of here Kisaki! You know your not welcome here." Draken said standing behind me.

"Tch..." Kisaki said as he picked up his glasses walked away from you and Draken. "You okay?" Draken asked.

"Yeah... I'm alright." You said nodding your head.

What the hell was that?
_______________________________

A/n: who is she? updating 3 times in the space of 24 hours? But besides. This is the end of the Black Dragons Arc. Next is Tenjiku (be afraid).

Now we go back to the future and see if anything's changed shall we?

-Black Dragons Arc End-