ch.40

Laying on the cold tile floor, you had no idea where you were. Your eyes were half open and nothing felt real. Your body felt numb.

You were still in your school uniform, you were so tired of this life. It's been nothing but a pain in the ass.

How many hours has it been now?

No texts from your phone.

No calls.

No knocks at the door to see if your alright.

At this stage, you'll die alone.

That was your one fear in this world. No one would know when or how you died. Frankly... no one would miss you if you were dead.

If your Mother had been successful, maybe you wouldn't be here right now.
Your life would be much different.

Finally, you gave in and your eyes shut fully. You lay on the ground, surrounded by the pills that would hopefully end your life.

You wanted nothing more than to leave this nightmare.

"(Y/n)..."

Hearing someone call your name, you turned around to see Emma and Draken. "Emma!!" You said and ran towards Emma with open arms.

Embracing her, you let the tears of the last 2 years all fall out. "Emma! I'm so glad." You said as your knees went from underneath you. Falling to the ground, you and Emma never broke your hug.

"Your brother is such an asshole." You said as Emma and Draken both started laughing. "(Y/n)... what are you doing here?" Emma asked.

"I'm so tired, Emma. I don't want this anymore... I have no one." You said in between sobs and tears.

"It's okay..." Emma said stroking your hair gently to comfort you. "I'll always be here." Emma said closing her eyes as Draken wrapped his arms around the both of you.

"We're so proud of you, (Y/n). But it's not your time yet." Draken said as you looked up at him. "Hmm? W-What do you mean?" You asked drying your tears.

"You've gotta beat Mikey first don't you? Beat him to the pulp this time." Draken said. "Not just yet... I'm too tired." You said as you hugged Emma even tighter.

" You said as you hugged Emma even tighter

"What's her heart rate?"

"It's dropping sir."

As Akkun looked at your unconscious body in shock, he felt his heart drop. His best friend just had an overdose on drugs.

Why wasn't he a better friend?

Why didn't he do more for you?

Why wasn't he there for you?

The only way the Akkun found out, was because he needed his History book back. He texted you but you never responded so he went over to your apartment.

He knocked on the door at first, until he heard something hitting the floor over and over again until it finally stopped.