ch.19

Date: 15th of February 2006
Destination: Shinjuku
_______________________________

"So what about this one?" You asked as you looked at kids toys with Mistuya. "Hmm... how much is it?" Mitsuya asked.

"Let's see... it's 2000¥." You said over at Mitsuya who was distracted by what's going on outside. "I'll be back in a bit." Mitsuya said and ran out of the shop.

"Wait! What?" You asked as Mitsuya ran outside.

"So your Mikeys wifey aye?"

"Excuse me?" You asked turning around to see someone in a gang uniform and try grabbed you by your hair.

"Let go of me!" You shouted struggling under his grip as he dragged you out of the shop.

"Hey boss... I found her." He said still holding you by your hair.

"I'll kill you you asshole." You said hitting his arm and he finally let go of your hair but slid his arms under your armpits to hold you back from attacking. "(Y/n)!" Mitsuya said looking over at you with a concerned look.

"I'm fine." You said to Mitsuya. "Yo mochi. Why are you having all the fun to yourself?"

'Shit... that's Rindou Haitani.' You thought to yourself as Rindou walked over to you.

"Mitsuya!" You shouted seeing Ran Haitani come up behind Mitsuya and knock him out with a brick.

"Gotcha Mitsuya... forgive me for the unfairness." Ran said. "What do we do with her?" Rindou asked.

"I've got a message for Mikey." Ran said and came really close to your face. "Tell him that if he calls a fight with us... we expect it to be a good one." Ran said before he hit you across the head.

As you fell to the ground, you watched as Ran and Rindou walked away. Feeling your side hit the cold concrete under you, you looked over at Mitsuya.

"Wow... we suck huh?" You asked Mitsuya looking over at him as he scoffed. "Yeah... but its okay..." Mitsuya said pushing himself up from the ground.

"Come on... I'll treat you to something to eat..." Mitsuya said as he limped over to you and held out his hand.

"Thanks..." You said and took Mitsuyas hand as he helped you up from the ground. Putting your hand around Mitsuya, you both aided each other to walk back towards the train station.
______________________________
Date: 21st of February 2006
Destination: [Y/n]s apartment
______________________________
"I'm home." You said walking through the door of your apartment. It's been a few days since the incident with the Haitani brother happened so you've patched up pretty well.

Ayato had moved in after New Years for a bit and you had hoped that it would be for a while at least. Just enough for your Father and Ayato to finally make up and hopefully put the past behind them.

You walked over to the kitchen counter and saw an envelope with your name on the front of it. "Strange... I never get letters."

Opening the letter, you saw that it was a handwritten letter.
___________________
dear (Y/n),

it's me, ayato. sorry i can't tell you all this in person but... i want to tell you my plans. i am very grateful for all that you have done for me and our family by getting me and dad to make up after years. and i'm so grateful to have you as my younger sister.

i don't know what i would do if not for you. but this letter isn't about all this sappy shit... i want to tell that i've now left Toman with Koko and we've joined Tenjiku. don't come looking for us please, i don't want you to get involved in any of this.

i don't wanna lose you, your my only hope from our shitty ass family. don't tell dad, he'll only give out to you more and i don't want that to happen because of me.

izana is ready to fight toman at any stage... so please don't come to the battle. if you do, i'll be forced to turn against my own sister and i don't want that to ever happen.

that is all i ask. i don't want to lose you as a family member.

see you soon sis,
ayato

___________________

"What the hell Ayato?" You asked as you looked down at the letter when you heard your phone ring.

"Hey Mikey..." You said picking up the phone. "Can you meet me at the shrine?" Mikey asked in a tune that you had never really heard before from him.

"Uhh, yeah sure. I'll be there in like 10 minutes okay?" You asked. "Okay." Mikey said and hung up on the phone.

"What's happening?" You asked and got on my coat and headed out the door.

Arriving at the shrine, you saw Mikey standing there with his back facing me. "Hey..." You said breaking the silence between the two of you

"We need to break up..." Mikey said.
______________________________

A/n: ohhhhhhh shittttttt... mikeys breaking your heart right before *cough* *cough* emma *cough* *cough*...

well, let's just hope i'm in a good mood for that chapter yeah? let's all pray that's i'm in a good mood okay?

also... be prepared besties xoxo