ch.43

"Hey, Hina?" You asked as you and Hina sat down in a nice cafe together. "Hmm, what's up, (Y/n)?" Hina asked.

"Can you give this to Takemichi? It's kinda important." You said handing Hina an envelope.

"It's not a love confession, is it?" Hina asked taking the envelope. "No, no! I'd never take your boyfriend! It's just to do with the gang." You said which made Hina breathe a sigh of relief.

"Phew, well that's a relief." Hina said and slipped the envelope into her bag.

When the two of you had finished your meal, you both went your separate ways back home.

When you arrived home, you began to pack a small bag and book a train ticket.

You told none of your family about the trip, you had just told them you were staying at a friends house. The only person who knows your plans, was in the contents of the letter.

 The only person who knows your plans, was in the contents of the letter

Dear Takemichi, (and thousand winters)

Unfortunately, I won't be joining until I settle a score with someone. After that, I will join you all and take down the Kantou Manji Gang together.

The person has been in others but no ever in my life. If anything, until I clear the burden, I can never live my life fully.

So please, wait for me until I'm back. I'm getting the train to Hiroshima. It'll take at most a few days. After that, I can finally be free.

Tell Hina that I'm sorry. She told me years ago to never go, but I have to do this not only for my sake... but for my families sake.

I'll see you all soon,
Kindest Regards, (L/n) (Y/n)

Sitting on the train to Hiroshima, you wore a black mask covering the bottom half of your face as you passed through towns and cities

At most, the train ride would be over 10 hours. It was a night train so you would arrive in Hiroshima by morning.

You were nervous of course, anyone would be. You couldn't sleep the entire trip, how could you?

Not with what's in store for you when you got to Hiroshima.