ch.39

"Your awake." You said as Takemichi slowly opened his eyes. "You've been unconscious for 3 days." Koko said as you sat down beside him on the chair.

"(Y/n) was the one who saved you. If not for her, you would've been a whole lot worse. Senju then disband Brahman in order to resolve any further conflicts." Koko said as the two of you stood up.

"Welp, we'd better head off. Be sure to grasp the aftermath of the huge battle, alright?" Koko asked as you grabbed you coat from the back of the chair.

"Wait... (Y/n)?" Takemichi asked. "Hmm...? I'll follow you in a bit, Koko." You said as Koko nodded his head and left the two of you alone in the hospital room.

"What's up?" You asked. "Why did you... save me?" Takemichi asked which caught you off guard.

"2 years ago, when we were fighting Tenjiku. I made a promise to Hina that day. I promised her that I would never let you die... your lucky to have her. She cares about you... a lot." You said looking at Takemichi.

"Take care of her for me, will you?" You asked nodding your head at Takemichi. Turning back around, you headed for the door to find Hina standing at the door with a jug a water.

"He's awake!" Hina said dropping the jug. "Woah!" You said catching the jug as Hina pushed in past you. She then ran to Takemichi's side immediately hugged him.

Looking at the happy couple, you felt your heart strings pull slightly. "I'll just leave it here..." You said placing the jug on the table beside the door.

Leaving the two of them alone, you closed the door to give them some privacy. "Hey..." You said meeting Koko outside the hospital. "Are you okay? We're you crying?" Koko asked concerned.

"Huh? Oh, I'm okay. Thanks for asking." You said wiping away a dried tear under you eye. "I'll see you later." Koko said heading off. "See ya." You said taking out your phone.

Darken's death has taken everyone out. You only saw Mitsuya for a slight second at Draken's funeral but since then... you haven't seen him.

 you haven't seen him

"Hey Luna." You said as Luna opened the door to you. "Oh, (Y/n)! How are you?" Luna asked as she opened the door fully.

"I'm alright. Is Takashi in?" You asked holding a bag of hot food. "He is... but he's just locked himself in his room. I'm really worried about him... and so is Mana." Luna said looking down at her feet as you bent down to eye level with Luna.

"Hey, come on now. I'll talk to Takashi while you and Luna have some food, okay?" You asked Luna as she nodded her head in agreement and let you in. "Save some for Takashi, he might want some." You said as you took off your shoes when Mana came over and hugged you.

"Your back! Your back!!" Mana cheered as you picked her up. "I'm back!" You said twirling Mana around in a circle before you put her down

"In here right?" You asked pointing to a room as Luna nodded her head while Mana began to eat some of the food you brought.