ch.37

July 2008
Destination: The Amusement Park outskirts
___________________________

"Mikey..." You said in shock as the rest of the Kantou Manji Gang pulled up beside him. "All three gangs are here!" Senju said looking around her at all the people.

"Interesting!" South said looking over at the Kantou Manji Gang. "No... Mikey. You can't fight here now..." Takemichi said to himself.

"This fight is for Draken!!" Takeomi shouted getting Brahman ready to fight. "Let's begin the war of the three deities!!" South shouted as Rokuhara Tandai cheered in response.

"Kill everybody!!" Haruchiyo shouted.

At that given moment, the 3 gangs went at war with one another. "Fuck off, Kantou Manji Gang! You guys abandoned Draken!" Takeomi said making his way through the people with his fists.

"Brahman, stop! Don't let your anger get to you!!" Senju shouted trying to get Brahman under control again.

"Senju..." You said as you looked out onto the sea of people. "Huh? What is, (Y/n)?" Senju asked looking over at you.

"You we're the one I looked up to in this world. So please... promise me one thing, Senju. That if the same happens to me. You'll live a happy life. There's one last battle I have to get off my checklist." You said feeling like it would be your last time to talk to her.

"Promise me, that you'll become the strongest in Tokyo. I'm putting Brahman in your hand from now on." You said turning your head to smile at Senju.

"(Y/n)! Wait!" Senju shouted reaching out for your hand but... it was too late. You had already run off into the crowd.

Having your sights set on something, you headed straight for them. Seeing the figure in the white uniform, you kept going for them.

"Die! Here!"

Hearing the sudden voice, you ducked your head down to avoid the hit. Turning around, you saw who it was.

"Long time no see, Haruchiyo." You said standing up again. "No matter how strong you are. A weapon will always be stronger! It'll be so much easier." Haruchiyo said holding out the metal pipe

"Oh? Easy indeed..."

Looking up, you saw Ran and Rindou Haitani as Ran hit Haruchiyo over the head with his baton. Taking it as a distraction, you hurried off back into the crowd and followed your ideal destination.

"You didn't come here to fight... did you?" You asked. "Huh? And what's that supposed to mean?"

"I know you, Ayato. What are you getting out of the Kantou Manji Gang anyway? You betrayed everyone." You said with a stern look on your face.

"Excuse me?" Ayato asked before you punched him in the face. "I've done everything I can for you. Your a stubborn piece of shit... you know that, right?" You asked causing Ayato's nose to bleed.

"What do you mean? I suffered because of you!" Ayato said getting back to his usual self. "Oh yeah? Then why were you too much of a chicken shit to do anything? Why? Why did you join Black Dragons? Why did you do all this?" You asked.

"This is our final battle. After this, we never speak to each other again. I'm sick and tired of waiting for you, Ayato."

"Fine by me..." Ayato said closing his eyes. "I truly am sorry... dear sister."

Throwing out his right arm to punch you, you ducked your head to avoid the punch but grabbed his arm. Using his arm for support, you had the chance to kick Ayato in the face which knocked his to the ground.

"Just stay down. I'm finished with you." You said looking down on your older brother. "Fine... but just know, (Y/n). I only considered your happiness in everything." Ayato said as he stared up at the sky.

"Stop with the sappy shit. I sick of hearing you talk." You said walking away from him. Looking around, you saw that the familiar blonde you had spotted before was no longer there.

Turning around, you saw Senju on the ground as South was walking over to with a horrible smile on his face. "Senju!" You shouted and ran over to her.

"Look who decided to join the party. Miss (L/n)." South said as you put your hands under Senju's arms to try and lift her out of the way.

"What? You wanna fight me? After what you did to Senju. I can spare you a fight." You said walking over to South.

"No, (Y/n)! You can't take him. Your not in the right headspace!" Takeomi shouted.

"Just shut up, Takeomi! If Senju can't fight, I'll step up to the mark!! I'm Brahmans 2nd President. If one of us fall, if one of us get hurt or injured. I'll always protect you all, Senju, Takemichi, Wakasa, Benkei and everyone in Brahman, no matter what the cost. Even if it causes my life!" You shouted back to Takeomi.

As Senju heard the conversation, she felt tears well up in her eyes as she had realized something.

She was completely and utterly in love with and would devote her life to you. She has liked you since you two first met. Absolutely in awe of you and everything you had been through. She was proud to call you her "partner in crime".

"Shall we, (Y/n)?" South asked cracking his knuckles.

All of a sudden, the two of you saw a body slide towards you. Noticing the familiar face, you looked in shock at who it was. "Kakucho?!" South asked in shock as footsteps approached us. Looking in the direction Kakucho had come from, you realized who it was.

"Mikey." You said looking at him. His eyes were completely white and had lost their sparkle. He was a lot thinner since you had seen him 2 years ago and you just got sad looking at him.

"Hehe- you finally made a move, Sano Manjiro." South said looking down on Mikey as if he was superior. "Get out of the way, Mikey! South is my opponent, not yours!!" You shouted.

"You wanna die next?" Mikey asked glaring at you. Feeling chills go up your spine. You felt un easy as you stared at him.

"Lets go, Mikey!! Lets begin the requiem's final battle!" South shouted running towards Mikey. "Come on, move!" You said to Senju as you helped her get away from South at Mikey. You watched as Mikey and South battled it out.

Mikey would kick as South punched. If neither of them stopped... they would kill each other. "Takemichi!" You shouted as Takemichi ran in between South and Mikey.

"That's enough, Mikey!!" Takemichi shouted at Mikey. "You gotta stop this... Or else South will die!!" Takemichi said as tears welled up in his eyes.

"You can't stop destroying things, can you? I'm the same. That's why I'm here to destroy you. You... are in the way." Mikey said grabbing Takemichi's arm and breaking it over his leg. "Takemichi!!" Senju shouted as Takemichi screamed in pain.

"Now then. How do you want to die?"