ch.12

tw: blood and suicide
_______________________________
Date: 20th of November 2017
Destination: [Y/n]s house
_______________________________

Tomans upper echelon, the most fearsome men in all of Japan all led under the guidance on one man... Tetta Kisaki.

Slipping on a long (f/c) silk dress, you grabbed your heels and began to make your way out to your 'husband'.

You put your phone along with a pistol gun which you took from Kisakis bed side table. He wouldn't notice it being gone while he was out of the house.

Walking down the staircase, you saw your 'husband' standing there in a suit with his hair stuck in place with gel. You held your bag tight enough so as the bullets won't make a noise in your bag.

"Finally, let's go." Kisaki said turning around to the door. "You didn't even notice my outfit..." You said under your breath. It was true, you looked fucking stunning in your outfit. Hell, you would marry yourself because of how good you looked in you're outfit.

Walking out the door, you sat into the awaiting car which would bring you both to the Toman meeting. You had decided to 'text' a friend when really you were writing in your notes app.

You were writing about everything which had happened over the past few days. "What are you doing?" Kiskai asked interrupting your train of thought.

"Nothing." You said and turned off your phone as the two of you arrived at Tomans building. Stepping out of the car, the both of the walked inside the building and into the restaurant area where everyone was sat.

"Aren't we having fun?" Kiskai asked as he walked into the room with you close behind him.

Everyone stood up from their chairs and bowed in front of you and Kisaki. Looking around the table, you saw many familiar faces from your days with Toman.

Pah and Peh from the 3rd division. Hakkai Shiba who left Toman and joined Black Dragons. Nahoya from the 4th division and Muto from the 5th.

You also saw Takemichi and Chifuyu who were looking over at you and Kisaki. You smiled and nodded in their direction before everyone had their heads bowed.

"Good evening, sir!" They all said with their heads bowed.

"Enough with the stiff formality, guys!" Kisaki said laughing as everyone sat back down again. "Takemichi, Chifuyu. Could I spare you for a moment?" Kisaki asked as you looked at the ground.

"Excuse me? Would you like anything to eat my dear?"

Looking up, you saw one of the chefs offering you food. It was true, you were hungry but... you couldn't eat while he was here... he would criticise you just for eating.

You hadn't eaten in days. "I'm fine, thank you." You said smiling at the chef. "Are you sure? You look like you haven't eaten in days." The chef said as Kiskai came up beside you.

"I'm going to talk to Takemichi and Chifuyu. Come and find me when your done." Kisaki said as he kissed you on the cheek. Feeling physically and mentally sick, you had to decline the chefs food.

"I'm sorry... please excuse me for a moment." You said before running off to the bathroom.

"Huh?" Pah asked with his mouth full of food.

"What was all that about?" Nahoya asked.

Looking around in confusion, everyone just stared at each other before coming to a conclusion.

"Women problems." They all said in agreement.

As you ran to the women's bathroom, you held your hand over your mouth as you got sick into the toilet bowl. You had been feeling like this for days.