ch.15

_______________________________
Date: 24th of December
Destination: Hinata Tachibana's apartment
_______________________________

"He's just such an asshole." Hina said crying as she ate a tub of ice-cream. "Yeah..." You said and patted her back while passing her tissues to dry away her tears but they just kept on coming.

"And I did everything for him and this is how he treats me? And he goes 'I found another girl'?!" Hina asked eating more food.

"Hey Hinata? I was wondering if I-" Naoto said walking into Hina's room. "I'll be back in a second." You said and jumped off Hina's bed and over to Naoto.

"What's happening?" Naoto asked as you pushed him out the door. "Takemichi broke your sisters heart." You said looking down at Naoto.

"Oh... Hanagaki Takemichi?" Naoto asked and you nodded my head.

"So I think it's best if you maybe leave her be." You said as you heard Hina's sobs from within the room. "Alright, tell her I said to get well soon." Naoto said.

"Thanks Naoto. Could you maybe get two glasses of water?" You asked Naoto.

"Uhh, sure. I'll be back in a second." Naoto said and you gave him the thumbs up when his Dad walked past."(Y/n)." He said nodding his head in my direction.

"Hello." You said back in response.

'Definitely had something to do with it.' You thought. Hina's Dad always hated Takemichi... and now that he's a delinquent, it doesn't really help his case a lot.

"Here you go." Naoto said as he handed you the two glasses and turned away.

"Hey Naoto?" You asked as Naoto turned on his heel. "Hmm? What's up (Y/n)?" Naoto asked.

"Since when is your dad back in town?" You asked. "Oh, since last week." Naoto said. "Right, thanks for this Naoto." You said and headed back into Hina's room to find her screaming into her pillow.

"Why are boys such assholes?!" Hina screamed.
_______________________________
Date: December 25th
Destination: Hinata Tachibanas apartment
_______________________________

"Come on Hina... you have to get up at some stage. You even said so yourself that you wanted to go the shrine." You said as you put on a scarf.

"No!" Hina said into her pillow.

"Guess I have no choice." You said to yourself and grabbed Hina's leg dragging her out of bed. "No! I don't wanna go!" Hina said as you dragged her to the bathroom.

"You are going for a shower and that's it Hina!" You said and slammed the bathroom door for her to clean herself.

"And you better not be crying in there!" You shouted into her.

As you walked over to Hina's wardrobe, you heard your phone vibrating on the bed side table and picked it up.

"Oh, hey Emma." You said answering the phone. "(Y/n)! How are you?" Emma asked as you began to take out clothes for Hina to wear.

"I'm good. How's everything with you?" You asked. "It's going good. I was wondering if you two maybe wanna meet at the shrine?" Emma asked.

"We were actually just going there after Hina heads for a shower." You said as you lay the clothes on Hina's bed for her to wear.

"Okay perfect, I'll see you both there in like an hour yeah?" Emma asked. "Of course. See you then." You said.

"Bye (Y/n)." Emma said and hung up on the phone when Hina came out of the bathroom.

"Here, I picked out some nice clothes. Call me when your ready alright?" You asked and Hina nodded her head.

"Still not over that Takemichi guy?" Hina's dad asked as Hina got on her shoes

"What?" You asked looking over at him.

"What did you say to Takemichi?" Hina asked her dad and he sighed placing down the newspaper on the table.

"I'm sorry Hinata. I want you to fall in love with someone who isn't a delinquent. But please understand how I feel. I want you to be happy." Hina's dad said.

'I knew it.' You thought to yourself.

"Dad, what made you fall in love with mom? Because of how you would appear to society?" Hina asked.

"You know that wasn't it-"

"I like Takemichi for who he is on the inside! He's a delinquent so he might not be trustworthy... but he's a very kind and warm person. And he'll always come to help me no matter how bad things get!!" Hina said cutting off her dad.

"Don't call him a delinquent and act like they're all the same!!" Hina shouted at her father.

"Hinata!" Hina's dad said as Hina grabbed my wrist.

"We're going!!" Hina shouted and slammed the door behind her as we left.
_______________________________

"Who goes to a shrine to pray on Christmas?"

"Huh?" Hina asked as we both turned around. "Emma?"

"Let's go sit down yeah?" You asked seeing the free benches that weren't covered with snow and we all sat down.

"So why are you here Emma?" Hina asked. "To pray." Emma said. "What?! You came to pray too, Emma?!" Hina asked.

"Yup. My older brother would come here every Christmas to pray. What a weirdo huh? And ever since then, it's became an annual thing." Emma said.

"Wow!! What a coincidence. Me and (Y/n) come here every Christmas to pray too!" Hina said. "No way!! So you're both weirdos too?!" Emma asked.

"Hey! That's mean." You said punching Emma's shoulder lightly. "So what did you come here to pray for?" Emma asked.

"Hina's dad pretty much told Takemichi to break up with Hina." You said. "Hmm, I see. So your dad went out to meet him huh? That must've been really hard on Takemitchy..." Emma said.

"Yeah..." Hina said and put her head down.

"Still... just because your dad told him to do it...Okay, leave this to me." Emma said and stood up and took out her phone.

"Huh?" Hina asked looking up at Emma.

"You better bring Takemitchy back, you got that?! We'll meet in front of Hina's place!" Emma said and hung up on the phone.

"Okay! Let's go, Hina!!" You said grabbing Hina's wrist and Emma took the other. "Huh?! Wait a sec!! You're both taking me to see Takemichi?!" Hina asked.

"What?! You love him don't you? Don't be so wishy-washy!! Tell him how you feel!!" Emma said.

"But! If I see Takemichi now, I might not say anything... I'll just cry." Hina said.

"Well if it does go wrong then we're here. Right Emma?" You asked looking over at Emma and she nodded her head.

"Now come on!" Emma said.
_______________________________

A/n: heyyyy, thanks so much for reading this chapter and I'll see you all in the next chapter❤️