ch.23

______________________________
22nd of February 2006
Destination: Musashi Shrine
______________________________

"Listen up everyone... just recently, the commanders sister has passed away." Chifuyu said telling Toman what's happened.

"Mikeys sister?"

"For real?"

"Is the Commander alright?"

"Our Commander for sure can't join today's war with Tenjiku... our Vice-Commander too." Chifuyu said.

"What? Then what are we supposed to do now? Without our top two we cant fight right?"

"That's right." Inui said stepping forward. "An army without its King is just a disorderly crowd. It'll be 100% defeat. It's not just about this fight." Inui said.

"He's got a point..."

"Aren't we fighting for him in the first place?"

"Should we retreat?"

"Surely... if we retreat today, we can prepare ourselves and get a better chance to win but... today, Toman will attack Tenjiku!" Takemichi said as Toman erupted in arguments.

"Huh?"

"What selfish shit are you talking about?!"

"It's impossible for Toman to move without Mikey!! Since when do you run the orders in Toman you fuck!!"

"Don't get carried away."

"How bout' you go alone then!!"

"Don't fuck with us you dickheads!"

"We can't continue like this."

"At least waiting for Mikey to recover would be a better idea."

"Lets wrap it up for today!!"

Closing your hands into a tight fist as all the Toman members walked away. You walked up the steps where Takemichi and Chifuyu were.

"What are you all a bunch of babies?!" You shouted and they all turned around to look at you. "None of you can fight is that what this is? Mikey just lost his sister, his own blood and all of expect him to bounce back up again huh? If any of you were in Mikeys situation right now... Mikey would console you yet continue his role as your Commander."

"(Y/n)..." Takemichi said looking over at you.

"Get a grip on yourselves... I may not be Mikey or Draken or hell anyone in your eyes. But for all of you to have the audacity to up and leave your duties as a member of Toman makes me sick to my gut. You all think that if Mikey isn't here then we can't win huh?" You asked as Akkun walked up beside you on the steps

"Takemichi is the only person who never runs away! Lets fight Tenjiku... together."Akkun said. "You guys..." Takemichi said.

"This Takemitchy... he doesn't fight to win. I slipped out from the hospital."

"Smiley...?" You said in shock.

"Well... Takemitchy is an idiot, thats why he never runs away."

"Mitsuya?" You asked in shock with a smile on your face.

"We didn't want to interrupt your speech (Y/n)... it was too good to mess with." Mitsuya said in a wheelchair along with Smiley.

"How the hell did you two convince the doctors to let you out?" You asked walking over to Mitsuya and Smiley. "Oh it was no biggie." Smiley said still having his same closed eyed smile.

"Take these two with you." Mitsuya said as Hakkai and Angry stepped forward. "You can't carry Toman all alone, you know?" Angry asked. "Right idiot?" Hakkai asked cracking his neck.

"Are you guys serious?" Inui asked. "Look... we have no right to tell you what to do... I'm only a friend of Mikeys but... if we back down now... you may as well consider it the end of Toman!!" You shouted going in front of all the Toman members.

"We have to prove we are Toman right?!!" Chifuyu asked. "Even if Mikeys not here... Toman will never lose!!" You shouted which earned cheers from all of Toman.

"Toman!"

"Toman!"

"Toman!"

"Never knew you had that in you." Akkun said slinging his arm over your shoulder as you smiled from all the praise.

"(Y/n)~ you were amazing!" Yamagishi said jumping on your back with the biggest smile on his face.

"You really showed us all up huh?" Makato asked.

"Lets go Toman!!" Takemichi shouted and we all followed him down to where everyone had parked their motorcycles.

______________________________

A/n: ayo sorry that this is a short chapter but now we starting the fight xoxo