ch.38

"Now then. How do you want to die?"

You and Senju watched in fear as Mikey beat South to death. Once he was satisfied he was dead, Mikey stood up and walked away from South.

"South!!" Takemichi shouted running over to South. Checking his pulse, Takemichi knew that South was dead. "He's gone..." Takemichi said.

"Everyone, listen up!! Senju had lost to South and South has lost to Mikey. Hence its Kantou Manji Gangs Victory!! This concludes out conflict! Everyone's dismissed!! Clear everything up!!" Koko shouted getting everyone's attention.

"Kantou Manji Gang!! Help those who can't get on their feet! Retreat now!!" Koko shouted as you helped Senju up.

"Mikey! Are you even human anymore!? There's no reason for you to go that far y'know?" Takeomi shouted over at Mikey. Walking over, Mikeys presence loomed over Takeomi as he kicked Takeomi in the face.

"You're better off dead, too." Mikey said as Takeomi's face began to bleed due to the impact. Getting up from his feet, Takemichi ran and stood in front of Takeomi.

Taking the opportunity, you ran towards Takemichi, Mikey and Takeomi. Putting you hands under Takeomis arms. You dragged him away from the conflict.

"You need to lose weight, Takeomi!" You said dragging him along the ground. "Stop it, Mikey!! You can't do this!! This is wrong!" Takemichi shouted at Mikey who just looked unimpressed by Takemichis efforts.

"Takemichi!!" Senju yelled as Mikey knocked Takemichi to the ground in one hit. "Mikey, that's enough okay!? We're retreating!!" Koko shouted but it didn't get through to Mikey.

He just walked over to Takemichi and didn't stop. "Now then, how do you want to die?" Mikey asked Takemichi who lay on the ground. Grabbing Takemichi by the collar of his shirt, he began to punch him repeatedly.

"It's hopeless..." Koko said in disbelief as you all watched Mikey in fear. The man who you once loved... was now the man that you feared the most.

"Koko, I have a plan... it could easily go badly but, it'll at least save Takemichi." You said to Koko who stood beside you.

"Don't tell me that..." Koko asked looking over at you. "It's our only option at this point. Senju... do you have any objections?" You asked looking over at Senju.

"None... it's our only option." Senju said looking down at her bruised knuckles. "Please... stay safe, won't you?" Senju asked smiling at you.

"I promise." You said as you and Koko began to make your way over to Mikey and Takemichi. 'Please... don't die, (Y/n).' Senju thought to herself as you walked over.

"Grab Takemichi and get out of here. Get him to the hospital immediately." You said as you neared the two.

"Yeah, make sure that he doesn't go too far." Koko said. "He'll be fine." You said as Mikey stood up from Takemichi.

"Koko! Go grab Takemichi!" You said to Koko as he ran to Takemichis side. "Mikey! Turn around and face me!" You shouted over at Mikey who had blood on his face.

"What the hell happened to you? Your a monster! You've just killed someone!" You said to Mikey. "Oh, it's you. I should just kill you here too." Mikey said staring at you which made chills crawl their way up your spine.

Keeping your composure, you took a deep breath. "What happened to you? I remember the sweet boy, who made me laugh, who would bring me for late night rides on his motorcycle if I felt sad. Who would give his life to save those around him... and now, all I see is a monster." You said as Mikey walked over to you.