ch.3

"I'll see you later." You said to your Father. It was the weekend so you decided to head to your favourite cafe for a treat. You asked Hinata if she wanted to go with you but she was spending the day with Takemichi's.

You arrived at the cafe and ordered your favourite beverage to take away. You decided that you would go for a walk in the park afterwards.

Collecting your drink, you headed to the park for a walk. The Musashi festival was now 3 weeks away. It was your favourite time of year, seeing all the lanterns and stalls really made the festival great.

Arriving at the shrine, you saw a familiar face you was praying. "Fancy seeing you here, Commander." You said as you recognised the figure.

"Oh, your Takemitchys friend aren't you?" He asked turning around to look at you. "(Y/n), nice to meet you." You said smiling at him.

"Mikey." He said with a warming smile. "Let's go get something to eat. I want to hear about this gang of yours." You said.

"Sounds good." Mikey said as the two of you headed to back to the cafe. "This is my favourite cafe." You said as you both entered. "It's mine too." Mikey said.

"What a coincidence." You said. After ordering some food, the two of you found a table to sit at. After being served you food, Mikey began to tell you about the Tokyo Manji Gang.

You wanted to find out as much information as you could about them. You had heard so many things about the Black Dragons but not as much as the Tokyo Manji Gang.

The two of you talked for hours on end. It was as if you could talk about gangs for the rest of your lives. "My brother actually formed Black Dragons." Mikey said as he ordered his 7th serving of Doroyaki.

"Really? So then you created Toman to be like him I'm guessing?" You asked as the sun began to set while the cafe began to empty. "Excuse me? We're actually closing now." An employee said coming over to the two of you.

"Oh, sorry. We must've lost track of time." You said as you and Mikey began to leave the cafe. "Today was fun. I enjoyed talking to you." You said as you both began to head your separate ways.

"Wait, I'll drop you home. It's too late to walk home and the suns nearly gone down." Mikey said as you realised the time.

"Are you sure?" You asked. "Would I be asking if I wasn't sure?" Mikey asked tilting his head and pulling out his keys.

"Fine... but only this once." You said with a sigh. Following Mikey, you arrived back at his motorcycle. "Hop on." Mikey said patting the back of the motorcycle.

Willingly, you got on the motorcycle. Mikey began to rev the engine which made you flinch and wrap your arms around Mikeys waist.

Feeling the heat rush to his cheeks, he felt as if the world had turned in his favour. "Hang on tight." Mikey said trying to calm himself down.

Driving through the streets of Shibua, you looked into the shop windows to see your reflection in the glass. Not feeling scared anymore, you lifted you head and allowed for your hair to fly back from your face.

"This is amazing." You said to Mikey over the sound of the engine. "You haven't seen anything yet!" Mikey said as the speed increased.