ch.33

"Woah..." You said as you walked into the ballroom with Hanma. The bright lights, the dresses and suits, the music. It was all perfect.

"Ms (L/n)!"

Hearing some call out your name, you turned around to see Mr. Yoshiro who welcomed you with open arms. "Mr Yoshiro, it's good to see you sir." You said hugging Mr. Yoshiro.

"And who's this?" Mr Yoshiro asked. "Oh, this is Mr. Hanma Shuji." You said as Hanma nodded his head.

"Lovely to meet you. Is he your boyfriend?" Mr. Yoshiro asked which caused to both of you to blush.

"Mr. Yoshiro! Over here!"

Hearing someone call over the host made you relax. "Excuse me... I'll be back soon." Mr. Yoshiro said and left you and Hanma alone.

When you both looked at each other, you burst into a fit of laughter. The laugh the both of you had caused tears to well in your eyes due to how much you were both laughing.

"I'll be back soon, I need to fix my makeup." You said to Hanma as you finally composed yourself.

"Take your time." Hanma said as he made his way over to the drinks. As you walked to the bathroom, you saw many girls running back you in excitement.

"Is Bonten actually here?" They asked each other hoping for a glimpse of the infamous Bonten.

You simply rolled your eyes as you walked into the washroom. Taking the make up from your bag, you began to clear some of the dripping mascara which had fallen onto your cheeks due to the fit of laughter you had with Hanma earlier.

"Perfect." You said as you looked at your now fresh face of makeup. Gathering your things, you but them all back into your bag as you walked back out of the bathroom.

As you walked back to the ball room, you could hear the music from behind the double doors. Grabbing the handle, you pulled the door open as you entered the ballroom again.

"Sorry I took so long." You said walking back over to Hanma who held two glasses in his hands.

"It's alright, here, I got you this." Hanma said and handed you a glass of champagne. "Oh, thank you." You said taking the glass.

"There's a lot of people here huh?" Hanma asked looking around the ball room as the lights were dimmed down.

"This next song is going to be a slow one so grab your plus one and get on the dance floor."

Placing down your drink, you grabbed Hanma's hand and pulled him onto the dance floor with you as the music started.

"Come on, just one dance." You said to Hanma as he put his hands on you waist. Taking the hint, you put your hands around Hanma's neck and swayed side to side to the music. A spotlight from above would shine on different couples throughout the song.

"Your not a bad dancer you know?" You said to Hanma as he took your hand and twirled you around.

"And why are you surprised? I'm a great dancer." Hanma said putting his hands on your waist again which caused you to smile.

"(Y/n)... I need to tell you something." Hanma said. "Hmm? What's up?" You asked looking into Hanma's eyes.

"What Mr. Yoshiro said to us earlier got me thinking. And this is gonna sound really stupid but... I think it could work out." Hanma said blushing slightly.