ch.22

______________________________
22nd of February 2006
Destination: Unknown.
______________________________

"Emma?" Takemichi asked as more tears began to well up in your eyes as your hand covered over your mouth. "Emma... Emma?!" Mikey said.

"You know, I've promised Ken-Chin not to tell you this but... Ken-chin... he likes you a lot, you know? You guys love each other. So once we reach the hospital, I'll call Ken-Chin right alright? Emma?" Mikey asked and everything was silent.

"(Y/n)...? Could you maybe check on Emma? Emma's body... it's gone really cold." Mikey said. "...Emma..." You said with shaky brething.

"I've always dreamt of a future... where you're going to have a child... Ken-Chin builds a family... When me and (Y/n) would come over... you two wouldn't care... you and (Y/n) would be talking for hours about what terrible boyfriends or even husbands we are while me and Ken-Chin will be drinking sake and talking about our past's so lively." Mikey said as you realized that he must still think of the both of you together in the future.

"We'll be hanging out until late at night, Mitsuya and Takemitchy will come over too... we'll be really noisy... and when the baby wakes up... I get scolded by you while (Y/n) tries to put the baby back to sleep." Mikey said.

-12 years in the future-

"Don't runaway from me Mikey!!" Emma shouted grabbing a frying pan from the cabinet as you picked Emma and Draken's baby up from their crib.

"Shhhh..." You said bouncing the baby up and down as you walked over to the rocking chair in the corner of the room.

"Don't just sit their laughing Ken-Chin!!" Mikey said jumping up from where he was sat and running away from his half sister who was chasing him while Draken and Mitsuya were laughing at the Sano siblings.

Sitting in the rocking chair, you leaned back in it to make it go back and forth as the baby fell back to sleep when your husband suddenly slammed the door shut and entered the nursery.

"Mikey!" You whispered staring over at your husband as he walked over to you and knelt down beside you resting his chin on the arm rest.

"I cant wait till we have kids of our own and then I get to scold Ken-Chin for waking the baby." Mikey said. "Hey... we can talk about that when we get home alright?" You asked as Emma and Draken's baby fell asleep on your shoulder.

"Go on... I'll put them to bed..." Mikey said as you began to stand up. "Are you sure?" You whispered. "Positive... I'll call you if anything goes wrong okay?" Mikey whispered as you handed the baby over to Mikey.

"I'll go make sure Emma's not there." You said and Mikey nodded his head.

-Present-

Sitting in the hospital, you sat across from Mikey who was leaning against the wall with no expression of any sort on his face. You brought my knees up to your chest and crossed my arms as the both of us just sat in silence.

"Draken?" Takemichi asked.

"Lets go outside for a bit." Draken said walking past you and was then followed closely by both Mikey and Takemichi leaving you in the waiting room by yourself.

Now that you were alone, you broke down in tears while placing your head between your knees when you remembered something that was today. Pulling out my phone, you dialed a number and thankfully they picked up.

"{Hello}?"

"Hey... could you maybe come pick me up?" You asked wiping away tears.

"{Are you sure?... you seem in a bad place mentally.}"

"I'm sure."

"{Fine... give me 5 minutes... I'll be outside.}"

"Thanks Inui." You said and hung up on the phone.

"(Y/n)?"

"Hina..." You said standing up from the seat you were sitting on.

"Are you serious? You aren't actually thinking of going to this thing are you? Answer me!!" Hina said and grabbed my shoulders.

"Listen to me Hina... I could've stopped Emma from dying if I tried... If I had ran quicker I could've saved her!! Don't you get it!! This is all my fau-" You said before Hina slapped me across the face.

"Shut up will you!! This is no ones fault only whoever did this... so stop blaming yourself will you!!" Hina said as you put your hand to your cheek where Hina slapped it. "I needed that... thank you." You said before you were brought into Hina's embrace.

"Your my best friend okay? If you wanna go and fight then do it... just come back to me, alright?" Hina asked. "You know I will. There's no way that I'd ever leave you before I see the day you get married would I?" You asked and Hina started laughing.

"Just stay safe okay?" Hina asked. "I will." You said and pulled away from Hina's embrace and heading outside to see Inui waiting.

"Here... take this." Inui said and handed me a helmet. "Thanks... do the rest of Toman know whats happening?" You asked getting on behind Inui. "No... they don't know about Emma or anything... all they know is that were fight Tenjiku." Inui said as we began to head for the shrine.

"Can we stop in here?" You asked. "Huh? The apartments? What do you need?" Inui asked. "I'll be really quick I promise." You said as Inui pulled into the parking lot.

"Don't take too long... Tomans waiting." Inui said as you hopped off. "I'll only be 5 minutes." You said and ran up the steps to the floor where my apartment was.

Unlocking the door, you rushed inside and headed straight for my wardrobe. "Found it..." You said looking at the Toman jacket which Mikey had given to you after the Bloody Halloween incident.

Taking off the hoodie you were wearing, you grabbed a sports bra from one of you drawers and slipped it on. Then, you placed Mikeys jacket with the words 'First Commander' on the back over the sports bra and headed back out remembering to lock the door on my way back out.

"What's that?" Inui asked as you hopped back on his motorcycle with him. "Well, if I'm gonna be fighting with Toman I have to look the part right?" You asked. "Wait... is that Mikeys?" Inui asked and you nodded my head.

"He always kept a spare so he gave it to me a while back." You said placing the helmet back on your head and clipping it under your chin. "Lets get going, yeah?" Inui asked and you nodded your head as we drove off.

______________________________
A/n: LETS DO THIS SHIT GUYS!!