ch.36

MAJOR MANGA SPOILERS AHEAD

PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION

"Huh?! Takemichis joining Brahman!?" You asked in shock as you walked into Brahmans base. "Yeah, he told me his reasons so I let him join. He wants to bring down Mikey. Just like you, (Y/n)." Senju said as we reached the door.

"Today's match ends here!!" You shouted as the two of you walked into the arena. Taking down your hoods, you heard the shouts of the Brahman members.

"(Y/n)!!" "Senju!!"
"(Y/n)!!" "Senju!!"
"(Y/n)!!" "Senju!!"
"(Y/n)!!" "Senju!!"
"(Y/n)!!" "Senju!!"

Holding your right hand up, you then closed it into a fist and the cheering stopped.

"Thank you all for being here today. We would like to introduce our newest members!! Please come forward!! Hanagaki Takemichi!!" You shouted so as everyone in the building could hear you.

"The 3rd of August incident!! Bloody Halloween!! The battle on Christmas!! And lastly, the leading man in the Kantou incident!! Tokyo Manji's former First Division Captain!! And the last successor of Black Dragons!!"Senju shouted as Takemichi walked down the steps.

Holding out the Brahman uniform, you smiled as Takemichi approached you. "Wear this, Takemichi. From now on, this will be your uniform." You said as Takemichi took the uniform from your hands.

Feeling your hands touch, Takemichi began to see into the future.

"Take care of Mikey..." You said as Takemichi carried your body. "N-No (Y/n)! Don't say that!! I can't lose you too!" Takemichi said as you slowly closed your eyes.

"Thank you, Hanagaki Takemitchy." You said smiling one last time.

"(Y/n)!!!!!"

"Takemichi, are you okay?" You asked as Takemichi started in fear

"Y-Yes. Sorry." Takemichi said taking the uniform out of your hands and putting it on. "What the hell?" You said to yourself under your breath.