ch.11

Date: 14th of November
Destination: Shibua, Tokyo.
_______________________________

"Hmm... what should I get?" You asked yourself looking around a shop for something that Emma would like. You had already bought her present, but you wanted to give her something else too.

Picking out a nice set of bath bombs and some perfume, you made your way to the checkout. Paying for the goods, you packed them all into a bag and made your way into the city.

Feeling your phone ring in your pocket, you took it out to see who it was. "Oh, hey Mikey. What's up?" You asked as you walked down the pavement.

"Do you wanna get some lunch? I'm in town with Emma right now but Drakens gonna be here soon and I don't wanna be left alone." Mikey said. "Of course. I'll see you in about 5 minutes ok?" You asked.

"Perfect. See you then." Mikey said. "Bye." You said and hung up on the phone.

Mikeys favourite place to get stuff to eat isn't too far from here, it's within walking distance. Stopping at a pedestrian crossing, you heard a familiar voice.

"Oh, (Y/n). Hello." Draken said as you two met at the crossing.  "Hey Draken. Are you heading to the cafe too?" You asked pressing the button for lights to turn red so you can cross..

"Yeah, I got Emma this for her birthday as well." Draken said as he took out a pink teddy bear.

"Aww, that was the one she was looking at the other day right?" You asked and Draken nodded his head. As the lights turned from green to red, the cars stopped which allowed you two to cross.

"Look, over there!" Hina said as she hid in the bushes with Takemichi. "Huh! Wait! Don't tell me-" Takemichi said in shock.

"It seems like Draken never did like Emma. Now that Emma's with Mikey. Draken got his revenge and is now going out with (Y/n)!!" Hina said in shock of all the drama.

"What?! That can't be true. (Y/n) like Mikey right?" Takemichi asked. "Look at (Y/n), Takemichi. Look at her eyes, they're the ones of a woman who's heartbroken from Mikey." Hina said.

"You're right..." Takemkchi said in disbelief as you and Draken came closer and closer to the cafe where Mikey and Emma were.

"Oh shit!! Why the hell are they coming over?!" Takemichi asked in shock. "Is this Tomans final battle?! It's really going to go down, here, right now?!"

"Oh no! I feel bad for (Y/n) and Emma. They're best friends too." Takemichi said. "Why do you feel bad for me?" You asked as Takemichis soul left his body.

"No way! Why the heck are you two doing here?!" Takemichi asked as he collapsed from fear.

"You doing okay there, Takemichi?" You asked as Draken made his way over to Mikey and Emma.

'Oh no! I have to stop this! If Tomans final battle is here! My mission will be failed. If this happens, what's going to happen then?! It's over isn't it? Hina and Akkun are going to die again if I don't stop this.' Takemichi thought as tears rolled down from his eyes.

"No! (Y/n)! I promise it's not what it looks like! Please don't go over there!" Takemichi said as he grabbed your ankle to stop you from going over to Mikey and Emma

"Aww, that's adorable." You said "Huh?" Takemichi asked as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"You're hanging out with your little sister on her birthday, Mikey?" Draken asked smiling at the two half siblings.

"Shut up..." Mikey said leaning back in his chair.

"Little sister??" Takemichi asked.

"You didn't know?" You asked looking down at Takemichi who was still clinging onto your leg. "Mikey and Emma are half-siblings." Draken said as Takemichi let go of your ankle.