ch.1

Date: July-2017.
Location: Hanagaki Takemichis apartment.
______________________________
"The escalating dispute between the Tokyo Manji Gang has now claimed innocent victims. Six were injured in the incident. One was sent to hospital but is in cardiopulmonary arrest. The ones who died at the scene have been identified as Naoto Tachibana, 25, from Shibuya, Tokyo. And another named Hinata Tachibana from Shibuya, Tokyo."

"Did he just say Hinata?" Takemichi asked.

"During this dispute, (Y/n) Sano, 26 who was brutally killer by a gun shot to the head and then six times in the stomach in her home in Yokohama while this incident happened. We'll bring you more coverage on this as the story escalates."

"(Y/n)?" Takemichi asked.
____________________________
Date: July-2005
Destination: Shibua, Tokyo.
____________________________
"(Y/n)! How about that date?" Akkun asked as you two walked to school together. "Akkun, how many more times do I have to tell you? I'm not going out with you." I said with a sigh.

"Alright then." Akkun said giving in. Feeling guilty, so I proposed an offer to my childhood friend, "Fine... we'll make a deal. If none of us are married by the time we're 30. Then we can just get married. Sound good?" I asked.

"30? How about 20?" Akkun asked trying to pull a bargain. "Alright, 25? Take it or leave it." I said smiling at Akkun.

"It's a deal." Akkun said holding out his hand, shaking his hand, the two of us made the deal official.

"Do you guys have fight club again today?" I asked hoping for a different answer. "Yeah... and to make it worse. Takuya is fighting today." Akkun said with his head down.

"Wait seriously? Last time he was fighting he nearly died." I said in shock. "Yeah I know... so I'll do it for him." Akkun said lifting his head up again with pride.

"Akkun, can't you just pull out of it?" I asked turning your head. "I don't really want to be taken away in a coffin do I?" Akkun asked as we reached the school gates.

"I guess your right about that." I said with a sigh. "Come by my place after school. Dads at work so his office is free. I'll patch you all up after."

"Honestly (Y/n). What would we do without you?" Akkun asked draping his arm over your shoulder.

"You would probably be in a lot of shit with your parents." I said laughing as I gently took his arm off me.

"Well, try not to get killed out there today. Alright?" I asked as we reached my home room classroom. "See you later [Y/n]." Akkun said waving.

"See ya." I said waving back at Akkun.

Akkun, Takemichi, Takuya, Yamagishi and Makoto all got involved in some really shady business with the third years and now they're honestly in a lot of deep shit.

Almost every day after school. They come by my place. Dads a doctor and he has his own office in our apartment. He's never at home unless it's a Sunday. Sunday is when he has his days off and it's also when there's no fight club.

You never knew much about your Mother or who she even was. Dad hated me when she left since I looked so much like her. But as the years went on, he grew to accept it.

Im a pretty good kid at school. Perfect grades, straight A's across the board. Many of the boys at school would ask me to tutor them but knowing them, they just want to get into my pants.

90% of the time, the boys who ask me to tutor them are Third years and some times even high schoolers.

I never really took any interest in the boys at your school. Mostly they're just assholes and couldn't care less about love or anything. All they want is the lose their virginity before High School.

School ended at its regular time so you walked with Hinata back home. "I'm really worried about Takemichi." Hinata said as we both walked home.

"Huh? How come?" I asked tilting my head while looking at Hinata. "It's just... ever since he joined that fight club with the Tokyo Manji Gang. He's been acting weird and...I don't want him to get badly hurt (Y/n)!" Hinata said as tears began to form in her eyes.

"Hey, come on now. That'll never happen. I mean sure he can be an asshole sometimes but he promised that he'd always come back to you." I said stopping in your tracks to comfort Hinata.

"How about you come back to my place? I can make you something to drink before everyone gets home." I suggested as Hinata nodded her head in agreement.

The two of us walked back to my apartment as the sun began to set. When we arrived back home, it was the exact same as you left it this morning.

Boiling some water, I decided to make Hinata and I a hot meal. Taking out the noodle bowls, I poured some of the noodles into each bowl while the water came to the boil.

"Here." You said handing Hinata a hot beverage as I poured the boiling water onto the uncooked noodle.

"Thanks." Hinata said with a smile as I handed her a bowl of noodles along with a pair of chopsticks.

The two of us waited for the noodles to cook before Akkun and the others arrived. Laughing over our meal together, we heard a knock at the door.

Answering the door, I was met with the faces of Akkun, Takemichi, Yamagishi, Makato and Takuya.

"Oh, hey guys. Jeez Takemichi, you look rough." I said seeing Takemichi's full of bruises. "Takemichi?" Hinata asked seeing her boyfriend at the door.

"Correction, it's not Takemichi any more. It's Takemithcy." Yamagishi said. "Takemitchy?" I asked with a puzzled look.

"Yeah, that's what Tomans Commander called him today." Akkun said. "Toman? Oh, that gang. How the hell did you meet them?" I asked.

"At fight club. That Mikey dude went boom and knocked Kiyomasa out." Yamagishi said kicking the air.

"Here, come in. You can tell me all about it." I said as the five of them all came in. "Woah! You made us food?" Yamagishi asked as he went over to your bowl of noodles.

"Yamagishi! Get away from my food." I said in your Fathers office. Taking out what I needed, Hinata offered to clean Takemichi's face.

Agreeing, you allowed Hinata and Takemichi have some time alone together while you went out to Akkun and the others.

After about an hour of joking and talking. They all headed home while Akkun helped you clean up after.

"So... you won't be needing my help anymore will you?" I asked. "What are you saying? Of course we'll need you. You're my best friend. There's no way I'd get rid of you." Akkun said putting a glass away in the cupboard.

"Hey Akkun?" I asked as I cleaned a glass which contained some juice from earlier. "Yeah? What's up?" Akkun asked turning his head around to look at you. "Thank you, I really appreciate it." I said with a smile.

A small blush appeared on Akkuns cheeks as he tried to process what I said. "Y-Your welcome." Akkun said smiling back at you

"I'll see you tomorrow (Y/n)." Akkun said as you finished cleaning up. "Bye Akkun." You said as Akkun picked up his school blazer and headed home.

"Oh, see ya tomorrow." I said waving goodbye to Akkun as he smiled back at you before he headed back to his apartment.
________________________________
A/n: Thank you so much for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter❤️