"So, that's exactly where I'm going to be baby; I'm going to be in bed with you as long as you need me to be, and I'm going to hold you in my arms for however long you need me to hold you. Okay?" Gabby agreed with Matt when he told her that, before smiling as she wrapped her arms around his toned chest. At the same time, Matt wrapped his arms around Gabby's waist as they both held each other close. Running his hand up and down Gabby's back shortly afterwards, Matt smiled as he truly was extremely happy over the fact that he was holding the woman he loves close to him right now. It's what they both need, and it's also what he wants to do right now; other than that, he also wants to take her to bed so that he can hold her in his arms, which Gabby most definitely wants to do as well. She wants to have her husband hold her in his arms, and just help her relax, which is exactly what she needs to do right now. She needs to relax, and just take it easy with the woman she loves more than anything in the entire world, which is what she'll do today.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Standing at the sink in his boxers shortly after finishing up in the shower this morning, Matt smiled as he shaved this morning to make sure that he was clean shaven for his wife; which is something that she requested that he do for her, and will ...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Standing at the sink in his boxers shortly after finishing up in the shower this morning, Matt smiled as he shaved this morning to make sure that he was clean shaven for his wife; which is something that she requested that he do for her, and will most definitely do whenever she needs it. Another thing that he'll always do for her? He'll always do up her lingerie for her. Looking up in the mirror to see Gabby struggling to do up the lingerie while she stood at the end of the bed, Matt smirked. "Gabby, stop." Turning around when she heard Matt tell her that, Gabby was just confused. "Uhm, why?" Matt laughed. "Because you're struggling. And I am not going to watch you struggle as I finish shaving, especially not when I want to help you anyways." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, before deciding to make her way back into the washroom this morning so that she can help him too; more specifically, she wants to help him shave a bit. She wants to hold that razor and shave for him. "Then can you help me?" Turning his head, Matt sighed.

"Gabby, I'm in the midst of shaving." Gabby smirked as she heard Matt say that, before getting close to him and putting her hands on his chest. After which, she moved in between him and the counter. "Well, you're shaving alone right now; but you could be doing something else." Matt was confused when he heard Gabby say that, before setting his razor down on the counter. "And what's that?" Running her finger down Matt's chest, Gabby smirked. "Instead of shaving by yourself...you can let me shave your face for you." Matt smirked when he heard Gabby say that, as that definitely was something that he wanted to have. He wants to feel her shave for him, as they share some kisses. "I want to share some kisses at the same time." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, smiling as that was definitely something that she wanted too. "Oh, you thought that you weren't going to give me kisses while I shave your face? Well, you're dreaming mister." Matt smiled as he stepped close to the woman he loves.

He then proceeded to kiss her softly, smirking due to the fact that this is something that makes him really happy. Gabby makes him really happy. Setting Matt's razor down, Gabby smiled as she put her hand on his face and kissed him softly; taking things nice and slow with the man she loves, Gabby just smirked due to the fact that this is everything that she wants right now. She wants to kiss her husband, and she just wants to take things slow with him. "Are you happy that we're home with Noah?" Looking into Matt's eyes, Gabby agreed with Matt when he asked her whether she was happy to be home with Noah; which is something that she most definitely is. Sure, she was okay with being in the hospital so that he could get the best treatment possible, but that still didn't make her too happy; and that was due to the fact that she wanted to be home with both of her sons, and just take it easy with her husband. Setting Matt's razor down, Gabby took at breath before hugging Matt. Getting close to Gabby, Matt proceeded to hug his girl.