Our Living Situation: Will, Natalie, and PJ (2)

They just finishing taking a shower together this morning, and are now about to have a quick conversation; a conversation about the name that Will just suggested that they name their (hypothetical) firstborn son. And while he thought that Natalie was going to be happy about it, it seemed that Natalie wasn't sure about it; but Will understands, as she seems to have a lot on her mind. And that was why they were going to talk for a bit, as they enjoyed a breakfast together. But first, Will is going to get his wife to open up to him and let her guard down again, which is something that she always puts up sometimes, not that she really needs to. She's his wife, and she's the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world; he would never hurt her, and she can always trust him. And this is one of those times, one of those times that she needs to trust him and open up to her. Walking into the kitchen carrying his phone (along with their water bottles), Will took a breath as he could see that Natalie was still quite stressed about it right now.

Setting his and Natalie's water bottles on the counter, Will then put his phone in his pocket as he walked up behind Natalie. Putting his hands on Natalie's hips, Will brought his beautiful wife back against his chest while cuddling up to her; after which, he bent down and kissed her shoulder softly. Taking a breath, Will then proceeded to whisper to Natalie. "You have something on your mind right now." Natalie sighed as she thought about what Will just said, before nodding. "Yeah, I guess...I just wasn't expecting that." Will agreed with his wife when she said that, before moving his hand to her hip so that he can push on it; that way, he can get her to turn around and face him. "Natalie, can you turn around and face me? I want to talk." Natalie agreed with Will when he said that, before turning around and facing the man she loves; after which, she got close to him and wrapped her arms around his torso. At the same time, Will wrapped his arms around her as well as a way to give her the comfort that she needs right now. She needs him to hold her close.

Putting his hand on her arm, Will looked at his beautiful wife before smiling at her. "How about you breathe for me?" Natalie agreed with Will, before proceeding to breathe (just like he asked her to do). After which, he moved his hands close to her arms and just smiled due to the fact that he's really happy over the fact that they're even holding each other close at the moment. After all, Will loves his wife more than anything in the entire world...and the last thing that he wants to do is hurt his wife. And that's why, if she doesn't want to use the middle name Jeffrey, then they don't need to use that name as a middle name. Smiling at his beautiful wife, Will ran his hands down her arms and just made sure that she knew that she can talk to him. "You okay?" Natalie took a breath when Will asked her whether she was okay. "I guess, I just didn't expect you to say that." Will agreed with his wife when she said that, well aware that was the case. She then got close to her and proceeded to kiss her forehead softly.

"Yeah, I can see that now. But I thought maybe it was something you'd agree too. Natalie, I know that you want to honor Jeff in some way, shape or form. I know you, so I thought that would be something. So, I thought my dad and your late husband." Natalie agreed with Will when he told her that, before stepping close to him and going to put her hands on his chest. After which, Will wrapped his arms around her and then leaned in to kiss her softly. Holding Natalie close to him, Will smiled as they both  held each other close. Taking things nice and slow with the woman he loves more than anything, Will smiled as he made sure to calm her down. "I love you Natalie." Natalie agreed with Will when he told her that, feeling the same way. "I love you too Will, and I'm glad that you're here for me." Putting his hand on the side of Natalie's face, Will stroked her cheek and smiled at her. "Natalie, I'll always be here for you; that's something that you can always count on." Natalie agreed with Will when he said that, smiling at her incredible husband.

She then proceeded to get close to him, wrapping her arms around his neck as they held each other close; after which, Will put his hands on her back and just held her close to him. Rubbing her waist, Will smiled due to the fact that he was quite happy to be holding her in his arms; after which, he smiled as he leaned back and looked at the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "Listen, how about you go make us some breakfast? I have to go keep listening to that seminar that I was listening to." Will looked at Natalie when she said that. "You mean that seminar on PTSD and how we can run the clinic?" Natalie agreed with Will. "I also need to send Matt my demos." Will smiled when he heard Natalie say that. "When did you record the demos that we want to release? I didn't hear you." Natalie smiled. "I did it while you were moving boxes. I was here remember?" Will agreed with his wife when she said that, before smiling. "How about you put some on?" Natalie agreed with her husband, ready to do just that so that he can listen.