Matt Daydream - Part Two

Walking into his and Gabby's bedroom shortly after checking on the boys, Matt smirked due to the fact that the sight in front of him right now is absolutely beautiful; as it was the sight of the woman he loves, cuddling up to their baby girl in bed. And let's just say that was something that he definitely wants to enjoy for the rest of the day. And luckily, it was exactly what he was going to get to enjoy for the rest of the day; he was going to cuddle up to his girl, as he held his beautiful daughter in his arms. "Don't worry, I already cleaned up; and my hands are all good." Turning her head to look up at the man she loves, Gabby smirked due to the fact that he was currently in the midst of making his way over to her in bed; after all, that was exactly what they both wanted. They wanted to cuddle up to each other in bed, and they just want to spend time as a family. And while they could spend time with all of their kids at once, he would rather just cuddle up to his girls right now. "So, you going to spend time with the boys like that right now?" Matt shook his head.

"Right now, the boys are with our family; and I am going to spend some quality time with you and our daughter, which is what I really want to do right now." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, as that was something that she wanted right now; she wanted to have time with her loving husband, as they just relax with each other. "God, I am so ready to just have you hold me and our little Bella in my arms; and I am most definitely ready to see her cuddle up to you." Matt laughed as he heard Gabby say that, as that most definitely is something that he wants to do with Bella today. Walking over to his side of the bed, Matt smiled as he proceeded to set his wallet down; after which, he set his phone down on his charger. "So, how did your meetings go?" Matt took a breath. "It was a lot of repeating, and just dealing with the same topics; and how I'm going to have to make sure that we keep everything afloat. I already asked that every employee works from home, and we're going to try and keep everybody on for as long as we can." Gabby agreed.

"And I even asked our friends to take a pay cut, so that we can make sure that everything works out; and I can keep paying everybody else for a while, and then I implemented a hiring freeze." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before watching as he climbed into bed with her and Bella; after which, Matt got close to her and wrapped his arm around her. 

"But that's not what I want to talk to you about right now, because I am here with you and Bella

"But that's not what I want to talk to you about right now, because I am here with you and Bella. Yes, that's right; isn't it Bella? You don't want daddy to talk about work right now, because you want to have his attention; yes you do, yes you do." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, well aware that was the case. Heck, it was the case for her husband more than their daughter as he was the one that was really giving Bella some attention. "So, do you want to hold her in your arms right now?" Matt smirked as Gabby asked him whether he wanted to hold Bella in his arms right now, because he most definitely does. He wants to hold his baby girl close to him and cuddle up to his girls.

Going to grab Bella from Gabby's arms, Matt smiled as he proceeded to bring her close to his chest; after which, he cuddled up to her and just smiled due to the fact that this is everything that he wants right now. He wants to hold his beautiful baby girl in his arms, and that was exactly what he was in the midst of doing right now; he was holding his beautiful baby girl in his arms, as they cuddled up to each other in their bed. "Yeah, you like that daddy's home right now? Don't you my little princess." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, as she was really happy to have Matt home; and even better, he was in bed with her as he held his daughter in his arms. Getting close to him, Gabby smiled as she watched as Matt slipped down in bed; after which, he wrapped his arm around Bella as he laid down on his chest. Meanwhile, Gabby grabbed Matt's arm and then proceeded to wrap his arm around her body; because that was what she wanted, she wanted to cuddle up to her man as he held their baby girl in his arms right now (which he was).