Getting Comfortable, Part One

Hi Readers: What did you guys think of the first chapter that I wrote for you guys today? I hope that you guys enjoyed the chapter, and are ready for more chapters like that; but more specifically, about Matt and Gabby's day alone. If you want to read about that, stick here and I hope you enjoy the chapters. I hope you continue to enjoy the story. So, here we go with Chapter Eighty-Three.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Making his way into their room shortly after topping up their water bottles this morning, Matt smiled as he walked in to the sight of Gabby standing at the window this morning while looking out at the ocean. And the sight that was in front of him is absolutely gorgeous, and he's so happy that this is the sight that he gets to walk in on; add in the fact that she's also in the midst of taking off her shirt, now that most definitely is something that's really sexy. But the sight of her taking off her shirt was not the only thing that Matt was smiling at, as he was also smiling due to the fact that she just made him laugh. More specifically, she made him laugh based on what she just said to Andy (who was already up here this morning). Looking down at Matt's service dog as she continued to take off her shirt, Gabby shook her head. "Okay, calm down boy. We don't want Matt to get jealous when he comes up here, seeing another man jumping all over me when I'm taking off my shirt." Laughing a bit as he heard Gabby say that, going ahead with closing the door behind him. Turning around when she heard the door to their room close, Gabby smiled at the man of her dreams. "Hey, you're here."

Matt agreed with Gabby as she told him that, smirking at her. "And you're not taking that shirt off by yourself." Gabby snickered when she heard Matt tell her that, as that was definitely something that she was interested in; and that would be him taking off her shirt for her, and running his hands all over her body. "So, I stopped in the nursery on the way here." Walking over to the end of their bed, Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that and just smiled at him; at the same time, Matt proceeded to carry their water bottles over to his side table so that he can set them down. Turning around after setting their water bottles down, Matt smiled as he looked at the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world; the woman he's currently in the midst of standing at the end of their bed, waiting for him to walk over to her so that he can help her. So that he can help her with her shirt, and so that he can kiss her, because that's most definitely something that she wants. She wants her husband to give her a nice kiss right now, and he'll do it for her. He always wants to kiss his wife at the end of their bed whenever he gets a chance to. I mean, she is his gorgeous wife after all.

"And are the boys still asleep? I swear, when I did the same thing, I thought I was going to wake them up." Matt agreed with Gabby as she asked him whether their boys are still asleep, because that's definitely something that he wants. He wants their boys to stay asleep, because he wants to make sure that they can have some time together; even though that's already something that they've been guaranteed thanks to her family. But Matt also knows Gabby better than anybody, and he knows that she's going to want to go check on them; and that's due to the fact that they're currently the only ones who are currently awake right now. But right now, that's not what Matt's concentrating on right now. Rather, he's going to concentrate on the fact that he loves her more than anything in the entire world. "Yeah, they're still asleep; which means that we have nothing to worry about. And we both know that your mom is going to take care of them today, with the help of our friends. I made sure to text Kelly, and told him that he gets to practice being a dad today." Gabby laughed as she heard Matt tell her that, before watching as he walked up to her at the end of their bed today.

Moving his hands to Gabby's hips as soon as he was in front of his girl, Matt smirked due to the fact that this really is everything that she wants him to do right now; she wants to have the man she loves close to her, and she wants to kiss him slowly. But she doesn't just want to do it right now, but she wants to do it all day; and that most certainly is something that the couple are going to do, be with each other all day. It's what they need. They need to relax, and they need to take it easy with each other. And that all starts with what Matt plans on doing for his beautiful wife right now, which is getting his beautiful wife undressed. Walking up to her at the end of their bed, Matt smirked as he got close to her and then put his hands on Gabby's sides; bringing her body against his chest shortly afterwards, Matt smiled as he felt Gabby put her hands on his chest. After which, Matt leaned in and proceeded to kiss her softly. Taking things nice and slow with the woman he loves more than anything, Matt smirked due to the fact that this is his dream life; and because Gabby is the woman of his dreams. "God, I love you so much." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that.