How Long are We Staying in California?

Hi Readers: And welcome to another day of chapters. I hope that you guys are enjoying the story so far, and are ready for this new journey here in California. Thanks again for reading, and I can't wait to see where this story will head in the future. But for now, we're in California. Now, how about we stop delaying and get to it? Here we go with Chapter Fifty-Eight of this business journey. Enjoy.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It didn't take long for all of Matt and Gabby's friends and family to gather together in the living room, especially when they heard about the topic that they were going to be talking about; and that was how long they were all going to stay in California. And that was a real topic that they have to consider, for health considerations; more specifically, Alex and Stella's pregnancies. With Stella already being twenty-three weeks along, she can only fly for a few more weeks before it's deemed too dangerous. Meanwhile, Alex is thirteen weeks along, and she has a couple months before they can fly. But they also need to think about Gabby. What if she gets pregnant? Are they going to be stuck here until after she gives birth? What if they have twins again? Well, that's most definitely something that they need to think about. However, that was not something that the couple could decide on their own. They really had to speak to their friends and family, and they needed to get all of their input; which is exactly what they're in about to be doing together.

Carrying over some drinks for everybody this morning, Matt smiled as he walked in to see Gabby setting the boys down in their chairs in the living room. "Yeah, you boys just rest for a bit and take it easy; that way me and daddy can talk to our friends about something." Matt just smiled when he heard Gabby say that, really happy that she was talking to their sons in such an adorable way; after all, she truly the most best mother in the entire world. Just walking up behind his beautiful wife, Matt smiled as he put his hand on her back and looked at their boys too. "Did I ever tell you that you always talk to the boys in the most adorable way?" Turning around to look at her amazing husband, Gabby smiled as she turned around and looked at the best husband in the entire world. She then went ahead and turned around to look at the love of her life. Getting close to Matt, Gabby smiled as she proceeded to wrap her arms around him; wrapping his arms around Gabby too, Matt smiled as he pressed his lips against her forehead and just smiled at his beautiful wife.

Looking up at Matt, Gabby smiled as she leaned up and proceeded to kiss him softly. Taking things nice and slow with the man she loves more than anything, Gabby smirked due to the fact that she was so happy right now; then again, she's always happy whenever she's with her husband. However, that didn't mean that everybody in the room were happy over the fact that they were sharing a kiss; more specifically, Matt and Gabby's nieces and nephews. Turning their heads to look at their friends, Matt, and Gabby both gave them some evil glares; especially some of their pregnant friends, as they heard them getting pretty intimate with each other last night. That's when Matt reminded Kelly of that. "Hey Kelly, do I have to remind you that I heard you in the pool last night?" Stella just looked at Matt when he said that, worried. "You guys heard that?" Gabby just shook her head, before walking over to the couch with her loving husband; after which she went to sit in his lap and wrapped her arm around his shoulders, which just made Matt smile.

At the same time, Matt put his hand on Gabby's leg and looked down at her; kissing her forehead, Matt smiled as they were both holding each other close. That's when Jay decided to make sure that Matt and Gabby didn't start making out with each other, which is something that they most definitely did not want to see. "Okay, don't you guys dare start making out when we're supposed to talk." Matt agreed with Jay when he said that, before proceeding to just wrap his arm around Gabby and put his hand on her leg. "Sorry. By the way, let's start with this. How did you guys enjoy breakfast?" Everybody smiled when Matt asked them how they enjoyed breakfast; to which Antonio replied: "It was delicious Matt, and we are so happy that you did that. But now, it's time for us to start this. We need to talk about how long we're staying here." Matt agreed with his brother-in-law when he said that. "Well, that's something we do need to talk about pretty bad. Where do we want to start? Or who do we want to start?" Kelly then went to start.