Postpartum Time

Hi Readers: What are you guys thinking of the chapters that I'm writing for you guys right now? I hope that you guys are enjoying them, and are ready for some more, starting with this one. Here's Chapter One Hundred and Nineteen.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Stella, you know what we already agreed to." Turning her head after hearing her loving husband walk into the living room from their bedroom this morning, Stella smiled as she proceeded to get up so that she could make her way over to him. "Hey, what are you doing down here?" Kelly smiled as he walked over to his beautiful wife, as he wanted to give his beautiful wife a kiss; but that didn't mean that he was going to change his mind about her sticking to the agreement that they made together, that she wouldn't work for a bit as she recovered from giving birth. Okay, maybe other than sketching, because that's not something that he can stop her from doing. But still, that didn't mean that she can talk about work; especially not when that could raise her blood pressure, which he wants to avoid. And truthfully, he was hoping Gabby would help him with. But right now, he was happy with just giving her a kiss; wrapping his arms around her, Kelly smiled as he put his hands on her butt; after which, Stella put her hands on his face and kissed him softly.

"I already asked Gabby's mom to make us some breakfast, and she said yes; I'm sure that she can make some for you too." Severide agreed with Stella as he turned his head, smiling at Camila. "Thanks Ms. Dawson." Camila then turned her head to look at Kelly. "Kelly, I have already told your wife to call me Camila; so, I want you to do the same." Kelly smiled as he looked at the grandmother, before getting close to his wife as he wrapped his arms around her a bit tighter; after which, Stella looked at her husband and just smiled at him. "Thanks for feeding the boys." Kelly agreed with Stella as she said that, smiling due to the fact that she was happy. "Thanks Kelly." Kelly smiled as he leaned in and then kissed her softly, after which he rubbed her backs. "Listen, I need to go talk to Matt." Stella was confused as Kelly told her that. "What are you talking about?" Kelly sighed. "You're the one that needs to rest after giving birth, I don't." Stella just looked at Kelly when he said that, while Kelly sighed. "I'm doing this for Gabby's sake." Gabby just looked at Kelly.

"Oh no, you aren't putting me in this place Mr. Severide, you just want to do this so that..." Kelly sighed. "So that I can take some stress out of your marriage, and therefore your pregnancy. Gabby don't lie and tell me that Matt isn't a bit overwhelmed with everything that he's dealing with. Between you, the boys, the pregnancy, his PTSD, and the business; that's a lot to deal with." Gabby sighed as she heard Kelly say that, as that most definitely is a lot to deal with. "Yes, yes I am." Kelly smiled. "So, I am going to still work with him; and Stella is going to be okay with it, because it's going to help her best friend to keep the business going." Stella sighed as she looked at her husband. "As long as you are still available to help me with the boys..." Kelly agreed with Stella as she said that, before wrapping his arms around her again and kissing her softly; at the same time, Stella put her hands on his chest and just took things nice and slow with the man she loves. "Listen, I brought the baby monitor from our room. How about I give it to you? Then I'll go see Matt."

Stella agreed with Kelly when he said that, before going to grab the baby monitor from his hands; after which, she proceeded to grab his hand. "I love you." Kelly agreed with Stella as she told him that she loves him, well aware that was the case. "I know that." Stella agreed with Kelly as he said that, before smiling as he let her go; after which, he proceeded to walk away so that he could go check on Matt. At the same time, Stella proceeded to sit down on the couch once again. Looking at her best friend, Stella smiled due to the fact that she was really happy. "I swear, you look really happy right now." Gabby agreed with her best friend as she said that, smiling due to the fact that she most certainly was happy; and that was because her life is great. "What can't make me happy? I mean, I'm pregnant with my daughter, I have a great husband, two beautiful children; and just a perfect life." Stella laughed as she heard Gabby say that, as that most definitely is the truth. "Tell me about it. You are so lucky when it comes to the life that you have." Gabby agreed, smiling.