A Weekend Alone is Exactly What we Need - Part One

Hi Readers: What are you guys thinking of today's chapters so far? I hope that you guys are liking them, and where this story is now headed; but, I need to ask. What do you guys think of the move back to Hawaii? Are you guys for or against it? I would love to know what you guys think my dear readers, because I always write to please you; and that starts right now, as I give you another chapter. So, what do you say we get started with another nice chapter for you guys tonight? Here's Chapter One Hundred and Thirty-One.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

To say that her husband was turned on when it came to what she was wearing right now, well that was an understatement; and that most definitely was something that Ms. Casey didn't even need to ask her Mr. Casey about, whether he was turned on. She could just tell that he was turned on, based solely on what he was currently in the midst of doing right now; as they stood together in the kitchen, while they got a snack ready for them to go upstairs. After all, it was still too early for them to have supper; but it was also too late for them to have lunch, so a snack will have to be good enough. But god, he was also in the midst giving her exactly what she needed; a bunch of sexy neck kisses, and that was exactly what Gabby wanted right now. She wanted to have the man of her dreams, give her this type of attention; as they stood close to one another in the kitchen, and just pleased each other. Moving her hands to Matt's chest, Gabby smiled as she leaned back and looked at the man she loves; at the same time, Matt put his hands on her arms.

Stepping close to Matt as she stared into her eyes, Gabby just smiled as she felt him run his hands down her arms; after which, he kissed her forehead softly as they both held each other close before looking down into her eyes. Leaning up, Gabby smiled as she kissed Matt softly; after which, she took things nice and slow with the most beautiful woman in the entire world. "God, you are so damn sexy; and I am so glad that this is what we're in the midst of doing right now, because it's what I want to do right now." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before watching as he wrapped his arms around her. "Well, I think that this is what we've needed for a bit; I mean, unless you want to have the boys here." Matt shook his head as Gabby said that, as that most definitely is not what she wants; and he was going to show Gabby that, starting with the next kiss that she just gave him. Bending down, Matt smirked as he kissed his beautiful wife's neck. Moaning as Matt did that, Gabby grabbed the back of his head as they held each other close.

"Oh baby." Matt smirked as he heard Gabby moan for him, because that was everything that he wanted right now; as well as them being here, together in the penthouse. And, of course; alone, without their sons. As much as they love Matteo and Noah, he and Gabby just need this time to be with each other; they need to hold each other close, and they need to relax. And them being here, alone in their penthouse; well, that's exactly what they're going to have the ability to do. And that's why Matt is going to make something clear to Gabby, which is that he wants to spend the weekend alone with her; he wants to have this time with her, so that he can be intimate with her. So that he can show her love, and so that they can take a breath; because Matt knows that's the real reason why Gabby needs this time with him right now, she needs to slow down and just relax. And he's glad to do that with her. Leaning back again, Matt looked at the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world, and the mother of his children.

"Hey, I want you to look at me; and then, I want you to listen to what I have to tell you." Gabby agreed with Matt, going ahead with doing just that; at the same time, Matt got close to the woman he loves and wrapped his arms around her waist. At the same time, Gabby put her hands on his chest as they held each other close. "Gabby, I want to be alone with you; and I want to just take this time, because we need to relax. And because we need to do something else, and that would be unpack our home." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, because that was something that she knew that they needed to do. "And that's because I think for now, we should live here primarily." Gabby was confused as she heard Matt say that. "Why?" Matt smiled at Gabby as she asked him that, before smirking at the woman he loves. "What do you say we go upstairs, and we can just relax in bed? We obviously need to talk about this right now, because I can see that you're worried right now; and that's something that isn't good." Gabby agreed.