Time to Strip Down, and Relax in Bed - Part One

Hi Readers: What did you guys think of the first chapters that I wrote for you guys? I hope you liked it and are ready for some more chapters. Now, I want to address the fact that there was a big delay in between Chapters One Hundred and Twenty-Four, and One Hundred and Twenty-Five; and that was due to the fact that I got some nice exercise in between the chapters. So, I promise you that I'm done when it comes to delays in the chapters; and I'm ready to post a bunch for you guys, starting with this one. Enjoy readers.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The lunch that she and Matt enjoyed this afternoon was perfect, and exactly what she needed to have; especially since it ended up calming her down, and making sure that she was all relaxed and calm while she sat in bed with the man she loves. Well, planned to sit in bed with the man she loves; she says that, due to the fact that she was currently alone in their room right now. But she was okay with that, as there was a reason for that; a reason that would just make the problem worse, which was going downstairs. Yes, that was where Matt was right now; he was downstairs, because he had to bring their plate to the kitchen. And that was what he just did, which also meant that he was also done leaving their room for a while; something that Matt definitely liked, as it meant that he now had the ability to do what he wants to do right now. And that was get in bed with the woman he loves, and just cuddle up to her; well, after he does something for his wife. And that would be strip down, so that he was just wearing his boxers. Oh, and he also had to give his wife a bit of an explanation; because he took longer than expected for him to come back upstairs, which probably made her made.

Closing the door behind him as Matt walked in clad in nothing but his boxers and a t-shirt, Matt smiled as he looked at his beautiful wife; the wife that was currently just wearing some sexy lingerie, lingerie that he most definitely enjoyed. Turning her head as she heard the door close, Gabby smiled due to the fact that she was happy that he was back right now. "Hey, how'd it go downstairs?" Matt snickered as Gabby asked him how things went downstairs because they didn't want stress in here, stress that could've followed Matt from a confrontation he could've (hypothetically) had downstairs in the kitchen. "I promise, nothing happened downstairs." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, well aware that was the case. "Good, because I don't want any stress in here." Matt nodded as he heard Gabby say that, as he was well aware that was the case. "Believe me, I don't want any stress in here either." Smiling at her husband as she laid down in bed looking quite comfortable, Gabby decided to lock her iPad (which she was in the midst of using). "Let me guess, you're currently working on some designs?" Gabby laughed a bit as she heard Matt say that right now.

"How could you tell?" Matt just looked at the iPad that she was currently using. "Last time I checked, you were currently holding your iPad in your hands." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. "Yeah, I know." Walking over to his dresser while taking off his shirt this afternoon, Matt just looked at his girl; that way, he could make sure that she was okay. "Hey, don't get quiet on me; take a breath and tell me what's on your mind." Gabby sighed as she looked at Matt. "I'm just doubting whether I should really be making designs right now, especially since there had to be a reason why that company didn't want to work with me." Matt just looked at his beautiful wife as she said that, before folding his shirt and setting it down on top of his dresser; after which, he proceeded to grab his deodorant to put some on. "Where did that come from?" Gabby just looked up at Matt as he asked her that. "I mean, you're telling me that we're going to find another manufacturer; but what if another person does the same thing?" Matt sighed as Gabby asked him that question, as he could tell that they were going to still be talking about this for a little while this afternoon.

 "I mean, you're telling me that we're going to find another manufacturer; but what if another person does the same thing?" Matt sighed as Gabby asked him that question, as he could tell that they were going to still be talking about this for a li...