Romantic Getaway - Day 2, Pt. 7: Lunch Date

Hi Readers: What did you guys think of the dream chapter that I just wrote for you guys? I know that it was short, but I hope that you guys still enjoyed it. Now, let's keep going with the romance. Here we go with Chapter Thirty-One.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The dream that Gabby just had this afternoon was incredible, the idea of them having a nice father's day together in bed next weekend; while she doesn't understand why she was having the dream about Father's Day, but that didn't matter to her. After all, it was still a nice dream; a dream that she was going to be sharing with her husband if he was awake, which he most certainly was as she saw him standing at the door in his tight boxers while speaking to his waiter Hunter Jacobs. "Thank you so much, please remain quiet as much as you can as my wife is fast asleep." The waiter agreed with the yacht's owner when he told her that, well aware of what he needs to do when his employers are sleeping; which is be very quiet. He then proceeded to turn around and went to make his way back to his cabin where his girl, who just so happens to also be the chef, was waiting for him in his cabin. Meanwhile, Matt closed the door behind him and then walked around the large unit that separated their bed from the door to their room; the unit that also held their TV (and the rest of the entertainment center that they get to enjoy in bed). And that was the moment he realized that his wife was now awake. And therefore, she must've heard everything that just happened; while also taking a moment to admire him, as he was clad in nothing but his boxers (which is something that she always enjoys seeing). "I have to say, I love the sight in front of me."

Matt snickered as he heard Gabby say that, well aware that was the case. "There's no doubt in my minds that you enjoy the sight in front of you Ms. Casey, but you do need to stay calm when it comes to when our staff are here serving us." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, well aware that was the case. "Of course I know that baby, now what exactly did you decide to order us for lunch? Or is it a late afternoon snack? What time is it anyways?" Matt smiled when Gabby asked him what time it was. "It's around two right now, so it's a late lunch I think." Gabby agreed with her husband when he told her that, well aware that was the case. "Well, I think that I can agree with that." Gabby just smiled when he heard Matt tell her that, before admiring the sight that was in front of her. The way that he was walking over to her was definitely something that she would always enjoy, the sight of her husband walking around in his boxers. That was definitely something that she will always enjoy. The sight of her husband making his way over to her in his boxers. "You love the sight of me in my boxers, don't you baby?" Gabby smirked, agreeing with Matt when he asked her that; as it was true.

I mean, what wife doesn't like the sight of her husband walking over to her in his boxers? The tight boxers that could easily turn her on, especially when he was facing her like he was at the moment. But right now, that was not what she needed to concentrate on; rather, she needs to sit up ahead of the two of them having lunch. "So, I heard you mumbling in your sleep. Is everything okay baby?" Moving to sit up in bed, Gabby smirked as she looked at her incredible husband; who them smirked in return after she sat up. After all, she was wearing some very sexy lingerie that he always enjoyed looking at. God, the way his wife looks right now is incredible; and he's so glad that this is what he gets to look at right now. Making his way over to his wife, Matt smiled as he made his way over to her side of the bed; after all, that was where he really wanted to be right now. He wanted to be on her side of the bed, and then he can lean over her so that he can kiss her this afternoon. But first, he had to set the food down on the center of the bed; doing just that, Matt smiled as put his hand on their headboard before leaning over his wife and putting his hand on her neck so that he can kiss her.

Looking into Gabby's eyes, Matt smirked due to the fact that his wife truly was beautiful; and he just feels so blessed that she's his wife, and the mother of his children. Leaning in Matt smirked as he kissed her softly. "Sleep good?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he asked her whether she slept good, because she definitely did; whether she was on his chest or not, there was just something about this bed that they were sleeping in on the yacht that made her sleep really well. "If I keep sleeping this good, I may no longer want to live at one of the big houses; rather, I may want to live here instead because of how comfortable the bed is." Matt agreed with Gabby when she said that, smiling due to the fact that he was well aware of that fact; and he's actually not that opposed to it. "I'd actually like that. We can sail the open sea with the boys." Gabby laughed as she heard Matt say that, before slipping over in bed; after all, she wanted to have him in bed with her so that she can cuddle up to him as soon as possible. And that was exactly what Matt did for her. He climbed into bed with her, so that he can get in bed with her right now. "Remember that we have food here in bed now."