Chapter 55: Realization

"You're worse than I expected, Y/N." He said and ran towards me at an incredible speed. "Don't call me Y/N." I said, beginning to throw punches and kicks at him. The two of us began to engage in hand-to-hand combat.

I was able to keep up with his attacks. His attacks were slower than usual due to the ultra-compressed weights on him but it still didn't mean it was any easier. I spotted Yaoyorozu standing there like a helpless child, waiting for someone's instruction.

"Yaoyorozu! What are you doing?!" I yelled out as I dodged Mr. Aizawa's kick. "I-I don't know what to do!" She cried out. I jumped back, placing a distance between Mr. Aizawa and I.

"What do you mean you don't kno-" I paused, remembering her panic; the realization hit me. 'She has completely lost her confidence.' I thought.

"If you're just going to stand there, we are going to fail. Choose what you think is the best!"

She stood there with stress and panic written all over her. "W-What if I failed you?!" She cried out. While I was distracted by trying to get Angel to regain her confidence, Mr. Aizawa wrapped me with his scarf tightly.

"L/N!"

"Don't ask me what to do! For god's sake, get a grip of yourself, Yaoyorozu! You're our class's vice president, right? I voted for you for class rep so move!" I yelled out.

She ran towards the opposite direction while Mr. Aizawa tied me to a pole. "Damn you, homeless looking ninja..." I muttered as I watched him chase after Angel.

I kept moving my body in an attempt to wiggle free from the scarf. "Damn it..." I mumbled in frustration, struggling to make my finger bleed. It was no use. Mr. Aizawa wrapped me up too tightly.

'If only I haven't gotten distracted. If only I had found Mr. Aizawa first. If only I could move. If only I haven't gotten caught, I could make him regret trusting a total stranger over me.' I thought as I gritted my teeth.

I heard faint footsteps in the distance; it kept getting louder. My eyes trailed to where the noise was coming from. I spotted Todoroki and Angel running towards me, Mr. Aizawa not far behind them.

"I will catch you!" Mr. Aizawa said as he sent his scarf towards Todoroki's arm. In response, Todoroki turned around, sending a massive ice barrage like the one he made at the sports festival. There were frostbites on his left side as well but it wasn't too much.

Angel ran towards me and, thankfully, untied the scarf. I immediately unleashed my wings, ready to fly above the gigantic ice barrage to fight Mr. Aizawa. "You're not going to fight Mr. Aizawa alone, L/N!" Angel said, raising her voice, causing me to halt.

"Well, I am so too bad." I said, not giving a damn.

"I don't know what happened to your relationship with Todoroki and Mr. Aizawa but I feel like you hate them. Either way, w-" I interrupted her sentence. "Every one of you are really pissing me off..." I deactivated my quirk and raised my voice.

"It's great that you know that I hate them but can you all just mind your own fucking business?! I'm sick of you all coming to me, telling me that they're sorry about this and that! Just stop it..." I marched my way towards Yaoyorozu with a glare that was filled with anger and frustration in them, to which she slowly backed up, hitting a wall.

"Listen, I will fight him and make him pay for trusting someone as low as Kurosaki." Her back was pressed flat against the wall. "If you two dare to interfere, I will make sure that you won't be able to see tomorrow." I smashed my palm onto the wall, creating cracks in the stone. "Do I make myself clear?" I threatened.

She was clearly intimidated by my glare and actions; her head hung low. "What can you even accomplish after you fight Mr. Aizawa?" She slowly rose her head up, meeting my gaze. "You told me to get a grip of myself. Listen to your own words, L/N!"