Chapter 25: First Interaction

The lucky person who would be facing my annoying ass is Ibara Shiozaki. Then, if I won, I would be facing either Iida or the girl named Mei Hatsume. "Interesting..." I muttered.

Wait a freaking minute, I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't seeing things. Uraraka vs Bakugo?! The most violent guy in our class is fighting a girl who's literally a sweetheart. What could possibly go wrong with these two fighting? Totally not one could either end up dying or in the hospital.

"All right! Let's leave the tournament aside for a momentary interlude! Let's have fun with the recreation!"

The girls decided to cheer but I immediately rushed to the changing room as fast as I could to get this ugly piece of clothing off my body.

~~~~~~

'It felt so good to get that thing off me.' I thought and I walked out of the stadium for a quick fresh air and a walk alone. I was sort of nervous for the match, not about the opponents but the paparazzis... Father, why do you have to famous? Be more like Mummy man.

I was ready for to go for my little walk to calm myself down a little. "Are you the Reaper's daughter?" A really pissed off voice asked. I turned around to see who it was and a tall and muscular man with flames on his body.

It was the burning piece of shit aka Endeavor. "Yeah, what do you want?" I asked. "Your father delievered your message to me so I came to tell you to stay away from my son, Shoto." He said. Damn, my father seriously removed all the sassy part out when he told him my message. What a pussy.

"Bold of you to assume, I'd listen to you." I said in a sassy tone. "Do you even know who am I?" Endeavor asked in a pissed off tone.

"Of course, you're the number two hero but in my eyes, you're no hero and you'll never be one. You're nothing but a selfish piece of shit to me."

"You brat-" Before the argument between me and that disgusting creature called Endeavor could get any worse, "That's enough, old man." A monotone voice in the distance interrupted.

It was the one and only Todoroki.

He grabbed my wrist and started dragging me away. "Shoto, stay away from her. She's just dragging you down!" Endeavor shouted. I opened my mouth to speak but Todoroki gave me a signal to not agrue with him anymore.

He ignored his father and continued on dragging me away from him. He didn't say I can't flip him off, did he? That is the story of how I ended up on Endeavor's blacklist. Do I care? No.

 Do I care? No

~~~~~~

Todoroki dragged me all the way to an empty room and gently let go of my wrist. "You know, I could handle him myself." I said. "I want to end our friendship." He said. I froze immediately at his words, unable to process what was happening. "W-Wait! Why?!" I asked.