Chapter 54: Someone Special

"You said 'sorry means nothing to you', right? So, I'll have do something to show you that I'm sorry." He replied.

"I ended our friendship and said harsh things to you so why do you even bother to try?"

"That's because..."

S i l e n c e .

S i l e n c e . .

"Because...?"

S i l e n c e . . .

"...you're special to me."

'Special? A person like me special? That's a lie. He's just tricking you into thinking his sorry. He will backstab you if you forgive him. Don't let it get to you.' I thought.

"Don't make me laugh. You're just wasting your time and effort into something worthless." I said coldly, still looking at my thighs.

"I see... I'm sorry." Todoroki said. I glanced over to see his facial expression. Emotionless yet sad.

Guilt was consuming me. I wanted to forgive him but I had to push him away for my own good. Kurosaki was finally out of my life and things returned back to the way I wanted it to be. Kinda...

I lost Todoroki and Aizawa, who else is next? Mina? Angel? 'Does everyone close to me will eventually betray me one day?' I wondered. Somehow, I felt frightened and lonely by the thought of everyone leaving me.

Was really okay for me to stay without losing anyone? I brushed it off and used music as a distraction.

~~~~~~

The bus came to a stop. "We are here. Get off the bus." Mr. Aizawa said lazily as he got off the bus first and the rest of the class followed. 'Why and what the heck are they here...?' I thought. Nearly, every U.A. teachers standing in front of the practical exam entrance.

Nothing good was probably going to happen.

"Now, we will begin the practical exam. Of course, it is possible to fail this exam. If you want to go to the training camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes."

I nudged Pikachu's shoulder and fake coughed. "You heard that Pikachu? 'don't make any stupid mistakes'." I teased with grin. "What do you mean?" He asked. I facepalmed and brushed it off.

"Wait... Are you saying I'm stupid?!" He asked. I didn't answer his question but whistled innocently. "You barely passed your test and you're saying I'm stupid?!" "I may be stupid academically but my battle IQ is definitely higher than yours." Pikachu knew I was right so he couldn't argue back and I smirked.

As Mr. Aizawa continues, "I expect that you all have gathered information ahead of time and have some idea of what you will be doing." He said.

"We're fighting robots like at the entrance exam, right?" Pikachu exclaimed.

"I highly doubt that we will be fighting robots..." I muttered.

"Fireworks! Curry! Test of Courage!" Mina shouted as she appeared out of nowhere.

"Too bad." A high pitched voice coming out of Mr. Aizawa's scarf as the scarf was moving. "For various reason, the exam will be different starting this time!" A white mouse popped out of his scarf and shoving his hand onto his cheek.

"Principal Nezu!" The class exclaimed expect for Mina and Pikachu who froze in their weird looking poses.

My bets were we were going to fight our teachers. After all, why would a bunch of teachers be doing here? Just to protect us in case of another villain attack? Of course no.