Chapter 17: Seriously, All Might?

Midoriya seemed like he has an idea on how to defeat the villain. "You look like you have a plan so mind telling?" I asked.

Midoriya told us his plan while Bakugo was just being Bakugo. Midoriya took one of the perverted grape head's sticky balls

{A/N: That sounds so wrong. Also, Is it Bakugo or Bakugou?}

"Now!" Midoriya said as I paralyzed the villain. Midoriya touched Uraraka's fingertips to make himself float and Tsu used her tongue to give him a launch to the villain in order to get Todoroki back.

When Midoriya was getting closer to the villain, Bakugo was also getting closer too.

Bakugo sent an explosion at the villain and I couldn't see where is the villain so the villain was basically unparalyzed.

"Release!" Uraraka said as she clasped both of her hands to deactivate her quirk on Midoriya.

I saw Midoriya got the unconscious dual hair boy and I was so glad that Midoriya didn't get caught. "He did it!" Uraraka cheered.

Midoriya removed his glove and flicked his finger, making a strong wind pressureto push the villain to our trap that we made not long ago. However, it didn't work. The villain blocked Midoriya's attack and Bakugo blasted his way to the villain when the wind stopped.

"I will kill him!" Bakugo charged up his quirk. "Die!" He yelled as he blasted a huge explosion, causing the villain to flew backwards.

The villain was now stuck in our trap. Anyway, Midoriya's plan went smoothly and people were cheering on our victory. "Heh... Now let me unmask that insecured motherfucker." I said as I released a dark aura.

"L/N-san... Calm down..." Yaoyorozu said. I ignored what she said and started walking towards the villain along with Bakugo.

"I-I can't move." The villain said as he was struggling to free himself.

God... I hate to admit this but the perverted grape head's quirk was kind of useful.

"Say Bakugo... How should we kill him?" I asked.

"Blast him all the way to hell!" He replied aggressively as he raised up his arm and charging up his quirk.

"W-Wait!" He stuttered, still trying to get himself free.

"Seriously... Man up and face your consequences." I mocked. The mask suddenly came off the villain and revealed All Might. "I am here!" He shouted.

"All Might?!" Bakugo and Midoriya shouted at the same time.

All Might laughed as if nothing happened. "I wanted to make a surprise in which a villain appeared in the end!" The whole class gathered up around him. "Well, the other day that happened but you did a great job, I wouldn't expect any less from the Hero course..." He stopped speaking.

We stared at him angrily. "Go on, continue your speech." I said in a murderous tone.

He laughed nervously and continued. "That... I'm sorry." He said.

"You went overboard, moron!" Bakugo, Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero and I shouted at the same time.

"I will make you bleed from your head, just like mine" I chuckled evilly. "Now that you can't move... Come on guys. Let's beat the living shit out of him." I said.

Kaminari, Kirishima, Sero and I were beating the shit out of him as the others were just watching us. All Might kept apologizing over and over again, hoping we would stop. However, a name caught my attention.