Chapter 48: Class 1A's Angel

"Well, it's almost time for summer vacation, but of course, it wouldn't make sense for you you rest for the whole month. During summer vacation, we'll have a training camp in the woods!" Shota announced.

"I knew it! Yes!" The class exclaimed as they stood up from their chair and cheered. "Let's test our courage!" Mina shouted as she punched the air.

"Bath!" Mineta shouted.

"Fireworks!" Tsu said.

"Open-air baths!" Mineta shouted once again and went beside Tsu.

"Curry." Iida said as he raised his forearm. "Hot springs!" Mineta shouted and went beside Iida.

"If we're out in nature, we will have to work under different conditions, right?" Yaoyorozu questioned. "Probably but out of everywhere why the woods...?" I asked. "What do you mean, L/N?" Yaoyorozu asked and turned her chair towards me. An image of bugs crawling everywhere caused me to shiver in fear. "Bugs..." I mumbled.

{A/N: Who is not scared of bugs...? Tell me. Who? I've never in my life met someone who aren't scared of them so if you're not scared of bugs, let's be friends. I need some friends who aren't scared of them.}

"However." Shota raised his voice a little as his eyes glow red to tell us to 'shut up' basically so the class went silent. "Those who don't pass the final exam before that... will be in summer school hell." Shota said.

"Everyone, let's do our best!" Kirishima and Kaminari shouted as they turned their heads towards the back of the class. 'What kind of test...?' I thought as my anxiety grew, hoping it wasn't anything paper related tests.

"Girls, do your best-" "Say another word and I'll make sure you fail." I sent a red string out and wrapped it around the disgusting grape's neck.

~~~~~~

The bell rang and it was lunchtime. "Okay, that's it for class. There's only one week left until the final exams. You're all are studying properly, right? I'm sure you already know but it won't just be a written exam. There's also a practical component. Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time. That's all and L/N come with me." Shota said.

"Alright...?" I said as I got up my seat and made my way to the front door, then shut it. I gulped as my gut was telling me something bad was going to happen. "I am in charge of your education so unlike others. Both of your exams will determine whether you could go to the summer camp or not." He said.

"WHY ME ONLY?!"

"You know the reason why."

L/N unlike others, both of your exams will determines whether you could go to summer camp or not." Shota said.

"I beg your utmost pardon?" I said, blinking multiples times. "I hate repeating things that I just said." He said.

"WHY ME ONLY?!"

"You know the reason why."

"You can't be serious, right now."

"I am serious."

"But why me only?"

"You handed in some none sense answers, doodled on the test, and slept through the entire exam. You expect me to accept that?"

{A/N: What aizawa meant by none sense answers is like the question asked: "Can you explain why is this a giraffe?" Y/N wrote something like: "If you're not blind, you can clearly see it is a giraffe so therefore no explaination needed." or "No." then draw a doodle near her answer.}