Chapter 3: Safe

I politely declined his offer which sort of make me feel bad because of his disappointed face.

The next test was grip strength. We were lead into the gym and all of us grabbed a device which could measure our grip strength.

All the girls are in a group and they were having shit tons of fun. Well... I was alone of course. I gripped onto the device as hard as I could and my result was 76.9 kilograms.

I started walking to Mr. Aizawa and the feeling of awkwardness was embracing me. Deep breath. 'Calm down. It's just been years I haven't talked to him but it's AWKWARD AS HELL.' I thought as I was getting closer to Mr. Aizawa.

"Here is my result, Mr. Aizawa." I said as I gave him the device and we made eye contact. "Alright, thanks." He said as he wrote down my result on a piece of paper.

~~~~~~

The final test was ball throw. The only test that I was the most nervous about because this was the test where I need to use my quirk. Okay maybe I was a little too confident at the start. Never again.

Uraraka was up first and she did not even need to stretch. She just threw the ball effortlessly; the ball never came back just like my mothe- I mean nothing.

Mr. Aizawa showed us the device he had and Uraraka's result was infinity. "Infinity?!" The whole class shouted in shock. Next up was the forest green hair teenage boy who I saw in front of the huge ass door.

Apparently, his name was Izuku Midoriya. He looked awfully nervous as he stared at the ball. He then got the courage to throw the ball.

"46 meters" The robot said. His face was in absolute shock as if he was at the brink of death. "I was definitely trying to use it just now..." He mumbled, looking at his hand.

"I erased your quirk." Mr Aizawa's scarf was flowing in mid-air. "That entrance exam was definitely not rational enough. Even a kid like you was accepted." It looked like Midoriya finally realized that Mr. Aizawa was the Erasure Hero: Eraser Head.

It seemed like nobody really know who is he. 'Mr. Aizawa sure like to keep his appearance low...' I thought as I sweat-dropped. I suddenly felt someone is stalking our class it does not seems like anyone noticed but me.

Could it be a villain? No it won't right...?

I decided to take a quick glance and spotted a very tall and muscular man with a yellow suit and blonde hair. 'Is that All Might?!' I thought to myself. All Might saw me looking at him and gave me a 'keep quiet please' signal.

Blackmail material aye? I pretended that no one is here stalking my class and proceed to continue eavesdropping Midoriya and Mr. Aizawa's conversation. "From what I can tell, you can't control your quirk, can you? Do you intend to become disabled (the closest word I could find to incapacitated) again and have someone save you?" Mr. Aizawa said in an annoyed tone.

"Th-That's not my intention-" Midoriya was cut off by Mr. Aizawa. "Whatever you intention, I'm saying that's what those around you will be forced to do. In the past, there was an oppressively passionate hero who saved over a thousand people by himself and created a legend. Even if you have the same reckless valor." Mr. Aizawa looked over to where All Might was hiding.

{oppressively means - in a cruel and unfair way that does not give people the same freedom rights and valor - someone with a great courage in the face of danger, especially in battle.}