Chapter 5: Fight

I was in team I. "What a bummer! We're not on the same team, Y/N!" Mina whined, crying on my shoulders.

"There there, Mina." I said, patted her head. To my surprise, her hair was extremely tangled but somewhat comfortable to to touch.

"The first teams to fight will be..." All Might held a black ball with a D on it and a white ball with an A on it. "...these guys! Team A will be the heroes and Team D will be the villains. Everyone else, head toward the monitor room."

"Yes sir!" The class responded.

Somehow, I could sense that Midoriya was nervous and scared at the same time. I knew it is not my business to pry into people's life but I got a feeling that Midoriya is getting bullied by Bakugo and I felt bad.

Now that, I thought about it... On the first day of U.A. , Bakugo seems awfully upset about Deku's ball throw performance and he acted very violent towards him so they must have known each other but not on each other's good sides.

Even if they are friends, no way they would treat each other this way so judging by my eavesdro- I mean observation skills on people's conversations, they would not treat their friends like that.

I tapped on his shoulder which made him startled by accident. "Hey, I know it's hard to fight against your bully but I believe in you." I said in a gentle tone and walked away.

'What the heck am I doing for god sake?' I thought, mentally slapped myself.

~~~~~~

I was in the monitor room with Mina on my left, waiting for All Might's signal to start the match.

"Wahh, I'm so excited, Y/N!" Mina exclaimed as she was jumping up and down like a child getting a present. I chuckled at her childish behaviour. "Same, Mina." I replied.

All Might started the fight. "Okay, everyone, you should think as well." He said. I stared at the screen. 'So people are gonna watch me fight like that...?!' I thought as I grew more nervous for my match but on the bright side I could rely on my teammates.

The thought of relying on my classmates to fight for me just to run away from my problems again made me feel useless. Negative thoughts were overwhelming me with tons of thoughts.

'Snap out of it, Y/N.' I scolded myself. I decided to leave the crowded place and have some time alone in a corner to come up with something for me to be useful without using my quirk in the match.

~~~~~~

The ground started shaking as if an earthquake just happened and it caught my attention to the screen. I walked back to Mina's side.

"What the heck just happened?" I asked Mina who was in absolute terror.

"I don't really know..." Mina said.

I could see a huge hole inside the building and Midoriya on the ground. That Bakugo guy need to chill for once and stop being so violent for god knows what reason. Plus a man child too.

"Teacher, you should stop them! That Bakugo's really crazy! He's gonna kill him!" Kirishima suggested.

All Might refused to stop this fight which I think this is a literal joke. "Young Bakugo, the next time you use that, I'll stop the fight and your team will lose. To attack on such a large scale inside is inviting the destruction of the stronghold you should be protecting. That is a foolish plan for both heroes and villains! You will lose a lot of points for it!" All Might said.