Chapter 37: Meeting the Todoroki Siblings

Father

Y/N: Hey, is it okay if I go to a friend's house for dinner?

Father: Who's the friend?

Y/N: Shoto.

Father: And you say you guys aren't lovers 😪

Y/N: His sister invited me.
Y/N: Not him ( -᷅_-᷄)

Father: Uh-huh... I'll just make some microwave food. Have fun, kid.

Y/N: Thanks, don't explode the house. Byeeee, Love you.

Father: Love you too.

I turned off my phone. "My father is okay with it." I said. "That's wonderful!" Fuyumi said as she clasped her hands together. The three of us went to check out and Fuyumi and I chatted on our way to her house.

~~~~~~

I stood in front of a giant japanese styled mansion. "T-T-This your HOUSE?!" I exclaimed, pointing at the mansion with my jaw dropped. "Is there something wrong with it?" Shoto asked. "It's huge..." I said. Fuyumi opened the gates and welcomed me in. Their front yard was bigger than mine. Sometimes, I forgot his father is literally the number 2 hero...

{A/N: If you're wondering what does Y/N's house look like, it looks like Bakugo's house but bigger.}

"Please come in and make yourself feel like home

"Please come in and make yourself feel like home." Fuyumi slid the door opened and removed her shoes. This was my first time going to someone's house expect Shota's and Muri's house. I was panicking, then I remembered what anime characters usually do.

"Th-Thanks for having me." I said nervously and bowed slightly. "Shoto, why don't you take your friend to your room while I cook dinner." Fuyumi suggested. "Alright." Shoto said as he stepped on the wooden floor. I walked behind him, following him to his room. He slid a door open, revealing a room with tatami mats and a white kitten laying on a japanese futon.

(A/N: His room looks like his dorm... I'm just guessing ... Do you guys know there's a cat in his house? I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I FOUND OUT.)

)