Chapter 20: Pissing off Endeavor Operation

{A/N: I might not be posting one story per a day because I figured out that the mha manga has so many cute little details and I wanna add them in my fanfic so I'm gonna read the manga but I'll try and post more!}

(PS: I don't know why there are gaps in between my stories I swear I deleted them but they just appear again when I publish my story and the gifs/pics keep on disappearing, right after I published my story so I apologize for this. 😭😭😭)

He remained silent but I know he's  thinking about it. "Alright." He said. As we both about to turn to our left, Todoroki warned me that that's where he would stop his ice trail.

I decided to wait for a moment for him to stop his ice trail. "Go on, I'll catch up with you later." I said and he nodded. Todoroki stopped his ice trail and I skated fast like fucking sonic then jumped really high.

 Todoroki stopped his ice trail and I skated fast like fucking sonic then jumped really high

(Y/N did that)

While I was in the air, I pressed the button on my shoe to change to back to my normal shoes before landing safely onthe ground. Todoroki wasn't that far away from me so I was able to catch up to him.

"Damn you, Todoroki! How dare you run with a hot chick beside you?!" A voice shouted. I didn't even need to guess whose voice was that. Just by hearing what that voice said was enough for me to know who was it.

I made my palm bleed and created a chain with my blood. I turned my head over, raising my palm to release the chain. My chain wrapped around the perverted grape head. As I was about to throw him away, a robot appeared out of nowhere and did the job for me.

The chain that was wrapped around the perverted grape head broke which made my arm felt like my bones just snapped but it didn't. I hissed at the impact.

"Obstacle have shown up suddenly! Starting with... the first barrier! Robo Inferno!"

There were three giant robot standing in front of us. "Freeze that robot while it's unbalanced for me and run through it. Don't worry about me." I said.

He nodded as I stepped back a little. Those robots were used in the general entrance exam. How did I know? I may or may not overheard someone saying it on their phone when I was running some errands for my father.

A robot started to attack Todoroki but Todoroki froze it within one blast with his ice and ran in between its legs.

All I had to do was to wait for it to fall so my plan could work. "He stopped them! Between their legs! We can get through!" Someone shouted. "I wouldn't if I were you, the robot is unbalanced." I warned them as the robot fell as I activated my quirk.

I used my chains to wrap around some parts of the robots and swung myself on top of the frozen robot. As a robot's hand was about to squish me like a bug, I dodged it in time and got on its arm. I ran and made my other palm bleed to make another chain.