Chapter 13: Accepted as one?

The nurse dragged me back to my room angrily. "Okay! Okay! I'm sorry!" I said as I tried to calm her down.

She signed. "This isn't your first time, Miss L/N. It worries us if you're gone due to the villain incident." She explained.

"Question... Have you seen a red and white haired boy around?" I asked as I looked around my surrounding but I couldn't see Todoroki.

She shook her head as she opened the door for me. I saw a piece of paper beside my bed and a teddy bear on my bed.

Sorry, I had to leave because of my father. He wants me to train with him for the sports festival. If you're wondering why there's a teddy bear on your bed, it's from the girls in our class. I saw them coming out of your room. Anyway, I hope you will recover soon.

- Shoto Todoroki

I picked up a fluffy brown bear, holding a 'get well soon' card and opened the read.

'I wish you best of luck at your recovery, L/N!' - Momo Yaoyorozu. Her handwriting were so neat- what the heck man...

'You were amazing out there, kero!' - Tsuyu Asui 🐸. Yes, she drew a frog beside her name and I found that adorable.

'I don't know what happened but I hope you get well soon and we totally have to hang out one day, Y/N!' - Your favorite pink alien queen.

'You were really really cool when you fight like a hero. Also, thank you so much for protecting me, L/N!' - Toru Hakagure.

'I know we probably haven't met before but Mina told everyone to write something for you so I hope you rocked your recovery, L/N." - Kyoka Jiro.

'I hope you recover soon, L/N!' - Ochaco Uraraka.

I left speechless and a smile crept on my lips. This was the first time anyone would do anything like this for me. I'm definitely going to treasure this forever.

"What's that smile, huh?" A deep voice coming from the door, knowing damn well it was my father.

"S-Shut up, old geezer..." I covered my head with the blanket. "It's none of your business." I said coldly.

"Ouch... I'm not that old, you know?" He said sarcastically. I peeked my head out and rolled my eyes. He sat down beside my bed. "Aren't you suppose to be on patrol today?" I asked.

He shook his head. "No because I'll be doing night patrols since Shota won't be able to do any patrols until he has full recovered and that guy owes me too." I let out an 'o' and he let out a sign. "I know this all of a sudden but I want you to leave U.A. High School."

"Pardon me?" I said, making sure I was hearing things. He let out another sign. "I want you to leave U.A. High School and move to a normal school." He said in a serious tone as he placed his hands on his laps.

"W-Why?" I asked in shock, eyes widened.

"Because it's for your safety after that incident, I was worried to death for you! I can't afford to lose another person from my family." He said.

"No, I don't want to leave U.A. High Scho-" He cut me off. "I cannot risk this and lose another person from my family."

"But-" "No buts Y/N and that's the final!" He raised his voice caused me to flinch.

"I finally made some friends and I don't want to lose them!" A tear rolled down on my cheek. "I want to be a normal teenager who isn't for once considered as a villain and hang out with friends, so father please..." I begged.

I showed him the 'get well soon' card to him, hoping that was enough to convince him to let me stay at this school.

My father finished reading the card and stayed silent for a while, considering if he should let me stay or not.

"Fine..." He slightly chuckled. "You are as stubborn as me so there's no point if I tried to convince you." He said. I let out a relieved sign and I felt a hand was placed on my hand.

"I'm glad you made friends, kid." He ruffled my hair. "However, if this happens again, I'll move schools, alright?" He said.

I nodded hesitantly and he kissed my forehead. "Well, I hope you recover soon, kiddo. I'm off to see Shota now." He said as he waved a goodbye.

'I can't let him know that if they really accepted me as their friends yet though...' I thought.

I mean surely someone saw me using my quirk like Midoriya, Asui and that perverted grape head and they were probably either scared of me now or hates me.

~~~~~~

Yesterday, I got discharged by the hospital and my father said that I should stay at home and not go to school but I sneaked to school.

Unfortunately, I had to walk to school because I sneaked out of the house and my father would kill me when he finds out.

There were still bandages on my arms from the cuts I made in order to use my quirk. I must admit I was quite nervous as heck because today was the first day where I go to school and revealed my quirk.

My anxiety was eating me up as I got closer to the school. Never mind, my anxiety is swallowing me now. 'It's gonna be alright." I thought repeatedly as I tried to calm myself down a little and walking my way to my class. 'Nope it's not gonna be alright.'

I stood in front of my classroom's door as my heart began to beat faster and faster.

Deep breath. Inhale. Exhale.

I placed my hand on the door's handle, hesitating to open the door. You know what, screw it. I gained up all my courage and opened the door.

"Y/N!!!" Mina ran up to me and jumped onto me, giving me a bear hug. "I missed you so so so so so so so much!" She shouted.

"Mina, you shouldn't hug L/N, right now. Her injuries has not fully recovered." Yaoyorozu scolded. Mina let go of me. "It's alright. I don't mind the all." I reassured.

"It's good to see you again, kero." Asui said. "Thanks, Asui." I said. "Call me, Tsu instead, kero." She corrected me.

The other girls came up to me and asked me if I was alright. "What's your quirk, L/N?" Uraraka asked, putting a finger on her chin.

Should I tell them the truth or lie...?

They were waiting for my answer. I've decided to tell them the truth. If they hate or fear me, I'll tell my father to change schools, be a normal citizen and restart my life. Practically saying, I was giving up on my goal. I couldn't handle being bullied again.

I took a deep breath and opened my mouth. "It's blood manipulation." I said, hoping they won't hate or fear me. "Woah! That's so cool!" Mina exclaimed as she jumped up and down like a child and the girls agreed to Mina's statement.

I couldn't help but started to get a little emotional. "E-Eh?! Why are you crying, L/N?!" Mina asked. "I-It's nothing..." I said as I shook my head and wiped off a tear. This was the first time where I couldn't sense any fake words.

I felt welcomed and accepted by people for once. My emotions were everywhere and they were out of control. I never wanted this moment to end but it had to end at some point. "Everyone, how about we go back to our seats. Homeroom is about to start." Yaoyorozu suggested.