Chapter 15: Rescue Training

{A/N: The following chapters are the OVA and season 2 combined together because I wanna follow the season's 2 timeline so I decided to do that! Also, I'm gonna ignore the 'Anime Festa' part in this OVA because it just won't make sense.}

Our favourite homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa who's currently a walking mummy just announced that we were gonna go back to USJ and meet up with Thirteen.

He told us to get changed and get on the bus. I sat next to Todoroki since he had a seat next to him so why not?

The bus ride was chaotic and loud as usual. If our bus rides were not loud nor chaotic, that's when you should get worried.

Bakugo and Iida shouting at each other or people just teasing the heck out of Bakugo and I joined in too for fun. I must admit teasing him was the most hilarious thing. His short temper is what makes him funny.

Thirteen welcomed us and lead us in to the USJ. "Well, that happened, but class is class so let's begin the rescue training." Thirteen said.

"Can you really move, Thirteen-sensei?" Uraraka asked. I believed that what our class has been wondering. "My back hurts a bit, but it's nothing compared to Mr. Aizawa's." Thirteen said.

I had a feeling that Thirteen was also a walking mummy. I mean... They got sucked in by their own quirk.

"We are ready to begin class, let's start already. We are wasting time." Mummy man said as he walked away.

"Mr. Aizawa. All Might is supposed to meet us as well. Where is he?" Midoriya said.

"Are you sure that he isn't All Might's love child?" A monotone voice whispered in my ear. I knew who is that. I wanted to laugh but we are in class so I had to hold it in.

"No! Now, shut up!" I whispered back as I covered my mouth, preventing my laughter bursting out.

"I don't know. Forget about him." Mummy man said coldly and continued walking down the stairs.

Yikes... That tone.. Did they have a fight or something? I knew that mummy man hates All Might's guts but I didn't expect that he would hate him THAT much.

We headed towards the landslide zone where I fought for my dear life there. "Let's start with the training rescue! There'll be three students at the bottom of the chasm. One of them will be unconscious, the other will have an injured leg and the last will be very worried." Thirteen explained.

Kirishima and Kaminari went to check how deep it was. "Woooah! How are we suppose to get there?!" They exclaimed. I couldn't help but to also feel curious so I went there and check it out. I can confirm that it is really deep.

"What are you saying?!" Iida ran up in between Kirishima and me. "Are you okay?! Do not worry, we will save you!" He shouted.

"Iida... The training hasn't started yet..." I said as I sweat-dropped. My legs were telling me to stay away from this thing so it walked back beside Todoroki.