Chapter 46: Pretty Boy

My internship came to an end sadly. It had its ups and down but overall I'd say it was a one heck of a journey. Kazoo and I exchanged numbers so we could keep in touch with each other after the internship. His contact name was obviously 'Kazoo'.

I took a deep breath and slid the my classroom's door open. I scanned the classroom to see if he was here while I walked to my seat. Yep... Todoroki was in his seat. I flinched when we made eye contact and I immediately looked away.

The situation between me and Todoroki was uh... let's say its complicated. I still hated him for what he said to me but I couldn't help and missed the times where we hang out with each other.

After all, he was my best friend. We had a lot of fun together. Whenever, he and his father had an arguement or he doesn't want to train, he would come over to my house and we would most likely have either a movie night, game night, conspiracy theroies where he dump me with all his theories of 'love children' or just normal theories night or talk shit about his father night. We would stay up till 4am or stay up all night, then he would sneak back into his house in the early morning.

Now, everything was gone. All the fun times we had together. The nasty insults of his father. Gone.

I had move on and forget about that bastard. Besides, I couldn't keep thinking about the things that happened in the past. I had to forget about him.

I placed my bag down and sat down on my seat. "Morning, Yaoyorozu." I greeted. Yaoyorozu twisted her body, facing toward me. "Good morning, L/N." She greeted and smiled. "How was your internship?" I asked.

"It was not what I expected it to be..." Yaoyorozu said as she sweat-dropped. "Oh? Why is that?" I asked. Yaoyorozu let out a deep sign and a depressed and disappointed expression appeared on her face. She rarely show this side of her unless something really bad happened. 'Just... what did the internship do to you...?' I thought.

"I ended up being Iwubami's assistant with Kendo from Class B for the whole week! Not only that, I was in a hair commercial too! It was absolutely the worst!" Yaoyorozu complained.

"I wouldn't blame Iwubami for picking you though... I mean look at you! You're so pretty!" I said. Yaoyorozu had a tiny pink blush on her cheeks. "Please you flatter me too much. I'm not that pretty." She said.

"If you asked me to marry you, I'd say yes in less than a second." I jokingly said with a tiny laugh. "A-Anyway, what did you do in your intership?" She asked. I told her everything what happened in my internship but expect the part where I fought with Stain.

"Let me pffft- show you a picture..." I said as I pulled out my phone out my pocket and showed her the Bakugo picture I took.

"Oh gosh... He looks... How should I put it...?" "Just say what you wanna to say." "Excuse my language but he looks weird." Sudden laughters caught my attention and I turned my head to face the front door to see Kirishima and Sero laughing their asses off.

"Seriously?! Seriously, Bakugo?!" Kirishima and Sero shouted at the same time. Bakugo still had his pretty boy hairstyle. I took a deep breath and calmed down a little. "Yaoyorozu, I'll be back in a second." I said. "O-Okay...?" She said.

I hurried my way where Kirishima, Sero and Bakugo were standing. "O-Oh my god... His hair still pfffttt- ha-hasn't return to the hedgehog hairstyle! BAHAHAHAHAHA" I held onto Kirishima for support and Sero held onto to me for support.

"Hey, stop laughing! I'll kill you!" Bakugo yelled, trembling in anger and embarrassment. "Kiri-Kirishima! Sero! L-Look at this!" I said as I was trying my hardest not to shake too much from holding my laughther and showed him the picture of Bakugo in jeans with his new hairstyle.