Chapter 53: Case Closed

Enjoy another random picture of Shoto that I found in my gallery since I don't know what to put there (つ˘◡˘)づ♥

This is kinda random but have you guys wonder how Momo got first place in the quirk assessment in season 1?

SHE PULLED OUT A MOTORCYCLE. A MOTORCYLE. This is from the MHA smash. I still wonder why won't she pull out a machine gun. She would be so op.
Anyway back to the story ٩( ᐛ )و

"We would."

Kurosaki's expression turned into a scared one. She slowly turned her head to see who it was. It was Mina, Ochaco and Iida, standing in front of the classroom.

"I-It's not wha-what it looks like! Th-this is a whole misunderstanding! Y/N attacked me first!" Kurosaki stuttered as she fake cried again.

"Everything has been recorded." Iida said as he showed us a clip of Kurosaki and I's conversation. "So what if I said those things?! Don't you guys find her scary? She can manipulate your blood! She would kill you for blood. She's a villai-"

"Enough!" Ochaco interrupted. "So what if her quirk is scary? Heroes aren't suppose to judge someone by their quirk! Y/N is a kind person and I know she would never do such things so don't you ever call her a villain." She said.

"That's right! The only villain here is you." Mina added.

Tears were making my vision fuzzy as they slowly fell onto my cheeks. "Ochaco... Mina... Iida..." I breathed out.

"I will show this recording to Mr. Aizawa, now." Iida said. "I won't let you!" Kurosaki yelled as she let out her strings out. I jumped in before she could slash Iida.

Her strings slashed my face and blood was dripping from my face. "You can hurt me all you want but don't you dare to even lay a finger them, Kurosaki." I warned and knocked her out. "I apologize for my slow reaction! Are you alright, L/N?!" Iida said.

"What are you saying?" I let out a soft chuckle. "I should be the one thanking three. This is the least I could do." I said.

"No, you should be thanking Todoroki. He was the one who informed me about this. Whatever Todoroki said back in the Hospital, he never meant any of that. Anyway, I'll be going now!" Iida said and went to Mr. Aizawa's office.

"I'll clean up this place. Take Y/N to Recovery girl." Mina said.

"Alright, let's go Y/N." Ochaco said as she walked to the door and waited for me. "What if she wakes up and attacks you, Mina?" I asked. "I'll be fine! Trust me, now go get your injuries treated, Y/N!" She said as she pushed me out of the classroom.

"If you say so... be careful, Mina." I said hesitantly.

On my way to the infirmary, questions like 'Why would Todoroki help me?' and 'I ended our friendship and said harsh things to him yet he was willing to help. Why tho?' and more questions flooded my head.