Chapter 32: Todoroki Vs Bakugo

I may or may not got lost on my way back to my class but fortunately found my way back with the help of wandering around the entire stadium and my amazing speed walking, thanks to my quirk. Nearly all my classmates were here to watch the finals.

I climbed my way down to the stairs to get a clear view of Bakugo getting beat up. "Y/N!! We were soooo worried!" Mina and Ochaco shouted as they jumped out of their seat and launched themselves onto me.

They both caught me by surpise and I accidentally deactivated my quirk. "MINA! OCHACO! NO-" My body couldn't handle two koala bears clinging onto me, causing the back of my head and my back to hit the ground.

"Are you three alright?!" Yaoyorozu asked in a worried tone as she immediately rushed over to us. Mina and Ochaco got off me and I sat up. I groaned in pain as I rubbed the back of my head. "Yeah... We are fine." I said as I tried to activate my quirk but it decided to not to respond.

Mina and Ochaco was already stood up. 'Come on...' I thought as I forced myself to get up but failed. "Here." Yaoyorozu said as she extended her arm as a support me to stand up. I gladly accepted it and stood up. However, my body just hated me so much and it thought it will be cool for me to fall.

Luckily, Yaoyorozu got me and my body was literally hanging on her arm. "Are you alright, L/N...?" She asked as she held onto my body. "I can't stand on myself because I lost too much blood during my match with Todoroki..." I said nervously. Mina and Ochaco immediately apologized to me when they heard what happened. "It's fine..." I said.

"I see..." She helped me to get to a seat. "I can create blood for you!" She said cheerfully and clasped her hands together. 'Yaoyorozu, I don't deserve you. You're a fucking angel.' I thought.

"Here you go." Yaoyorozu handed me a bag of blood, scissors and a cup? "I figured you'd be uncomfortable drinking it out of the bag so I made a cup for you too." She said.

"I really don't deserve an angel like you..." I said as I cut the bag open and pour the blood into the cup as I felt a lot of stares were staring at me. 'Is this how Midoriya felt when he had the one million point...?' I thought as I drank it. "How does it taste?!" Kaminari, Sero and Kirishima asked at the same time.

"It obviously taste bad." Jiro said.

"It's finally the last battle of the U.A. High School sports festival! The top of the first years will be decided in this one match! The final, so to speak! From hero course, Shoto Todorki! Versus... Also from the hero course, Katsuki Bakugo!"

Bakugo looked like he wanted Todoroki to be dead. 'Sounds like I'm gonna get my (favorite snack). Hehe...' I thought as I chuckled evilly quietly but I wouldn't be able to see a beat up Bakugo. Food is food.

"Now... Start!"

Todoroki placed his hand on the ground and a gigantic ice barrage hurried its way to Bakugo. Bakugo was blasting explosion to break the ice but the ice consumed him and he was trapped inside the ice. The ice that trapped Bakugo nearly reached the audience.

"Todoroki gets a blow in right away! Is he trying to avoid close combat with Bakugo? Has the winner been decided already?!"

"It's not on the same scale as in his match with Sero. He aimed his attack while being of what'll come next." Midoroya analysed. A loud boom was created inside the ice as the stadium was vibrating slightly. Who else could make loud boom boom noise in this school, instead of Bakugo?

The ice started to crack and yep... There revealed an angry pomeranian as icy shards were flying everywhere and Todoroki jumped back. "Did he dig his way out through the ice like a mole with his explosion?" Sero commented. "That's so weird!" Kaminari added.