Chapter 26: Shut Your Loud Mouth Up

"Everbody, sorry for the long wait! The stage that was frozen in the second match is finally dry, so on to the next match! The assassin from Class B! Pretty things have thorns, you know! From hero course, it's Ibara Shiozaki!"

As I walked up to the stage, I saw a pretty green with vines on her hair in front of me. 'She's so beautiful.' I thought. What d I look like? A mentally unstable wreck.

"Verus... You may not recognize her but you have heard of her... The Reaper's daughter! From the hero course, it's Y/N L/N!"

The audience began to cheer even louder than usual when they heard 'The Reaper's daughter'. 'I might need to repair this mic. It's broken.' I thought as I walked to the center of the stadium. I heard some embarrassing comments of me from the audience causing my face to heat up.

"Damn... She's kinda hot."

"It runs through the bloodline, I guess."

"If she was around me age, I'd totally ask her out!"

"Whoever is her future boyfriend, sure is lucky to have a sexy chick like her!"

Rest in peace to all the years that I tried so hard to keep my identity as the Reaper's daughter hidden from this world.

I highly doubted that my classmates even know, since I always wear a cap, sunglasses and a mask out outside whenever its father and daughter bonding time.

"Now, we'll have a super flashy battle this time too-"

"Um..." Shiozaki interrupted Present Mic. "Please excuse the interruptiom. What do you mean by 'assassin'? I have only come to find victory not to take my opponent's life." She said.

Present Mic apologized but the girl still had something to say. "In the first place, I wished to enter U.A. High School not for wicked reasons," She clasped her hands together. "but for salvation of others..." She said. "Shiozaki, it's a metaphor." I said as I sweat-dropped at her denseness.

"I told you, I'm sorry! My bad, okay?!"

"I thank you for your understanding." She said and bowed. I thought my class is weird but no... Elite schools sure has weird people. She turned around and went back to the center of the stadium.

"A-Anyway, start!"

Shiozuki turned around and her hair began to grow longer into the ground. The ground began to crack as vines came toward me a wrapped body. The vines lifted me up in the air but luckily I could still move some of my body parts.

"It was decided in an instant! I'll say it once more! An instant!"

"Shiozaki advances to the seco-" I interrupted Muri. "I never said surrender, did I?" I said. The blood I made was dripping on the ground. 'That should be enough.' I thought as I turned it to a red spike to cut off the vine.

I landed on the ground gracefully as I made my palm bleed to make a katana and spun it. Shiozaki sent more vines towards me. "Sorry, I can't afford to lose, Shiozaki." I said as I cut through vines without a sweat.

" I said as I cut through vines without a sweat