Chapter 27: Don't Look Down On Her

Midoriya and I basically chatted about my quirk for I don't even know how long. He thanked me and went check on Uraraka with Iida before her match with Bakugo but I decided to watch Kirishima and his twin brother, Tetsutetsu's match.

They were punching the living shit out of each other and both of them fell on to the ground at the same time. What did you expect though? They do have the same quirks.

"The two guys with the same quirks! Tetsutetsu versus Kirishima! A head-to-head fistfight! The winner is..."

Muri walked to the two boys on the ground to check who won. "Both contestants down! It's a draw! In case of a draw, after they recover, the winner will be determinded by a simple contest, like arm wrestling." She announced.

I half-predicted this would happen since they are 'twins' in many different ways but not blood related. Present Mic announced that the next match would start right away. "Next might be the most disturbing match-up." Tsu said.

"I almost don't want to watch..." Jiro said. I spotted Uraraka marching her way to the center of the stadium. "Beat his over coincidental ass, Uraraka!" I shouted.

Uraraka turned around and gave me a nervous smile; continued marching her way to the center as Bakugo was doing the same in the distant.

"The eigth and last match of the first round! He was kind of famous in middle school! This isn't the face of a regular person! From the hero course, it's Katsuki Bakugo! Versus... She's the one I'm rooting for! From the hero course, it's Ochaco Uraraka!"

"Midoriya, what was the strategy you were going to tell Uraraka earlier for her to use against Bakugo?" Iida asked, which me curious so I basically eavesdropped. Midoriya explained his plan to Iida

"Eighth match, start!"

Uraraka ran swiftly towards Bakugo, stayed low to the ground. Midoriya and Iida were cheering on her. Bakugo raised his right hand.

As Uraraka was getting closer to Bakugo, he swung his right arm and blasted an explosion to her. She was blown away by the explosion but it wasn't that big comparing to Bakugo's attacks on the first day of U.A. I couldn't tell if she was out of bounds or not because the smoke was blocking the view.

"Even though you're fighting a girl, you have no mercy, do you Bakugo?" Tsu said.

"I'm not defending Bakugo or anyone but mercy can't be shown when you're trying to win this festival." I said.

The smoke still hadn't fade away but there were some tiny movements in the smoke. "Thank god." I signed in relief. Bakugo blasted another explosion to Ochaco's direction but this time was it was bigger.

The dust cleared, revealing Bakugo was pinning down a UA's PE uniform jacket. Uraraka must've used her jacket as a decoy while the dust was blocking Bakugo's view.

"Oh, she made her jacket float and sent it over there?! She did it an instant, too!"

A female figure swiftly got behind Bakugo. Uraraka was trying to sneak up on Bakugo and make him float. However, Bakugo wasn't stupid. He was aware of his surroundings. As expected, Bakugo immediately swung his arm behind him to blast her away.

Uraraka didn't waste a second and got back on her feet, rushing towards Bakugo. He blasted another explosion to her over and over again. The stadium was filled with explosion sounds and worried murmurs. She was being blasted away again and again, yet she hadn't given up.