Chapter 52: Trust? Gone.

I gritted my teeth and grabbed her by the neck. "Shut up!" My voice began to rise. "Just shut up already! I've had enough of your bullshit, you two faced whore!" I yelled as my grip on her neck tightened.

"L-Look a-at you-your 'fr-friends'!" Kurosaki stuttered with a smirk as she slowly lifted up her index finger and pointing at a certain direction.

I side glanced at my friends. Horror were written on their faces. Mina and Ochaco clinging onto each other and Midoriya froze in his position, terrified.

My eyes widened at my own action and immediately let my hand go of Kurosaki's neck. She fell onto the ground as she coughed, holding her neck.

'What was I doing...? Why did I do that?!' I thought as I stared at my trembling hands.

"Th-This is *cough* exactly why *cough* everyone calls you a villain back *cough* then." Kurosaki mumbled.

"What if in the future she becomes a villain...."

"No... I'm..."

"I don't wanna be friends with a villain!"

"I-I'm... not..."

"You're a villain!"

My breath quickened and so did my heart as my hands gripped onto my hair. "Shut up... Shut up..." I muttered underneath my breath as tears were making my vision blurry.

The word 'villain' kept replaying in my head. It grew louder and louder.

"Is this what a hero would do, Y/N? If you're really trying to be a hero, then start acting like one."

"You're all wrong... You're all just liars..." I mumbled as my one of hand formed into a fist. As I was about to punch Kurosaki, I felt a strong grip on my arm causing me to halt. "Calm down." A deep calming monotone voice said.

The strong grip softened and spun me around. "Follow my breathing and calm down." Todoroki placed my hand onto his chest. "Inhale. Exhale." He said repeatedly till my breathing was steady.

Midoriya rushed over to Kurosaki to check if she was alright. "I-I didn't mean to-" My sentence was interrupted by the sound of the ice breaking. "They're here!" Todoroki warned.

The ice started cracking as I heard screams on the opposite side of the ice. Everyone got into their fighting stance, ready to fight.

A hand broke through the ice and Todoroki made another layer of ice. "We'll be run out of space if this continues!" Todoroki warned.

"Todoroki, get ready to use your flames! You four stay back!" Midoriya said. Kurosaki and I went to where Mina and Ochaco were standing.

"A frontal breakthrough, huh?" Todoroki said. "Yeah, if we can't go backwards, then we can only go forward! I'll make an escape route!" Midoriya said.

"But how?" Mina asked.

"Those zombies can't be damaged. If I blow them away with the ice," Midoriya clenched his fist, charging up his quirk. "...we can escape then!" He said. "Get ready, Midoriya." Todoroki said and sent out a fire pillar at the ice.

A bright light coming out of Todoroki's breathtaking flames as a wave of smoke blasting out of the ice. I covered my mouth so I wouldn't inhale any smoke. "Now!" Todoroki said.

Midoriya launched himself towards the ice. "Smash!" Midoriya smashed the ice. "Everyone, let's get out of-" Midoriya's yell was interrupted by several cries.