Chapter 42: Hero Killer: Stain

I spotted a flying shadow on the ground so I looked up and saw a flying Nomu heading towards the fire. I got an idea to make myself find that stupid reckless Midoriya quicker. I grabbed two daggers from my thigh. 'This will hurt like a fucking bitch...' I thought as I stabbed my back.

To my suprise, it didn't hurt as much as I expected it to be. I quickly cut a deep scar on back and imagined there were wings on my back. 'I can't believe it actually worked...' I thought as I looked at the wings on my back in awe.

I flapped my wings and my feet slowly left the ground as my body flew higher and higher. 'I'm a fucking genius sometimes.' I thought as I flew above the buildings. The view up here was beautiful but it could be better if there were no chaos.

'Focus, Y/N!' I mentally scold myself and search for a broccoli haired boy which would be easy since his hair would stand out. "Don't you think you're flapping your wings too much?" An unfamiliar voice said out of nowhere and scared the living shit out of me.

I slowly turned my attention to where the voice came from and my eyes met a blonde young male with red wings flying beside me. "H-Hawks?!" I exclaimed. "Aren't you that guy's daughter?" He asked.

Oh... yeah... Did I ever mention my father and Hawks are the definition of children Whenever they were together, a secret competition would happen between those two. "If you're referring to my father, then yes I am." I sweat-dropped. "What are you doing here...?" I asked nervously, hoping he wasn't trying to find my father.

"Oh! Tsukuyomi is interning with me and he saw you so I came to say hi." He said. 'Wait... Tokoyami can fly...?' I thought as I looked around to find him but he was nowhere to be seen. "Down here." My eyes followed where the voice was coming from. "Hello, L/N. I didn't know you could fly." Tokoyami said.

Oh... Hawks was carrying Tokoyami. "Neither did I..." I rubbed the back of my neck. "I just figured it out today so this is my first time flying..." I explained. "I see then it must be scary for you." He said.

"Anyway, me and Tsukuyomi have to go! Try easing your body and don't flap your wings too much!" Hawks said as he flew away as fast as a hawk and I got a glimpse of Tokoyami's expression. His calm expression that he had with him in school disappeared. He was so terrified.

'Try easing your body and don't flap your wings too much.' I replayed Hawks' advice in my head as I eased my body first and didn't flap my wings as much as before. Boy... I was flying faster than before. 'Maybe, I should intern with Hawks in my next internship.' I thought as I was searching for Midoriya.

~~~~~~

As I was flying, I spotted an alleyway lit up so I immediately flew there as fast as I could. 'How do you land?!' I thought as let my foot touch the building's roof and I deactivated my quirk. I rushed to the building's side to see what was going on. Midoriya, Iida and another laying on the ground, unable to move and Shoto fighting Stain. 'Are they stupid?!' I thought as I was about to jump in.

"Never ever underestimate your opponent."

My father's word replayed in my head, reminded me that how dangerous it would be for me to jump into the fight without knowing what the hero killer was capable of so I had no choice but to observe from afar for now.

I turned my attention to Stain. He threw two daggers at Shoto's left arm in mid-air. Veins were popping out on my forehead and I was ready to murder that bitch.

'Control your emotions, Y/N.' I thought as I remembered what happened during that day when I completely lost all my senses and became a hostage, then nearly murdered that person who kept me as a hostage.

Stain grabbed Shoto's collar and I noticed a katana was in mid-air. He pulled Shoto's face closer to his and his tongue was an inch away from Shoto's cheek. Before Stain could lick Shoto's cheek, Shoto used his fire to prevent Stain from licking him and Stain jumped back from the fire.

Shoto sent an icy attack toward Stain but he leaped into the air and grabbed his katana. He slashed quicker than I could even blink.
'Fast reflexes and fast attack speed'. I thought.

The last thing I needed to know is his quirk. I placed a finger on my chin and looked at Midoriya, Iida and the other pro hero who was laying on the ground. Stain was aiming at the pro hero who was paralyzed. "Fuck!" I muttered as I made my palm bleed to create a chain.

Before my chain could reach Stain, Midoriya suddenly dragged him away from the injured. 'So there's a time limit...' I thought as I smirked. Stain knocked Midoriya on the ground with his elbow and Midoriya swiftly crawled out of the way to let Shoto sent an icy attack.

Stain leaped back as I made my wings appeared again and swiftly flew toward Stain, reaching out my arms at Stain's neck. He noticed me from behind and he moved out of the way when I made my wings disappeared.

My face slammed against the ground. "I really thought I was sneaky..." I said as I got up and made myself a katana. "L/N! Wait! He takes in a person's blood to keep them from moving since I got free first... I can think of three possible reasons. It could be less effective with more people, the amount ingested could affect how long it works, or there could be a difference in effectiveness based on a person's blood type!" Midoriya explained.

"Blood type...? Mine is B..." The pro hero said weakly. "I'm type A..." Iida said. "Blood type? That's correct." Stain said as he grinned. "If that's the case, I'll take it from here." I said as I paralyzed him. "You can't fight him by yourself! He's too dangerous!" Midoriya said. "Midoriya is right. You could be killed within a second." Shoto said.

I ignored what they were saying and slowly approached to Stain. "Y/N, are you listeni-" I interrupted Shoto. "Have you forgotten that my quirk is blood manipulation?" I asked as a cheeky grin curved onto my lips. "They really changed you, didn't they?" Stain said and snickered.

{A/N: I fell asleep while writing this... Forgive me... And I haven't finish doing my homework yet so I apologize for this short chapter.
(╥﹏╥)}