Monday || Chapter 23

Start from the beginning

"Hi sunshine." I beamed once I noticed it was Eric.

"You scared the fuck out of us." He said making me squeeze him reassuringly.

"Well I'm fine." I chuckled out when he pulled back. All the guys came and gave me a tight hug and to my surprise even Ethan did. He wasn't fond of hugging nor affection which I was totally onboard with but I guess we both made an exception today.

With that they helped us unpack and I finally got to shower and threw on a new pair of sweats along with a black t-shirt. He got my size right thanks to Sofi. I was now sitting on my bed trying to figure out my new phone when I glanced up and saw Sofi staring into space in my direction. She looked like she wanted to ask something but didn't know if to.

"What's on your mind Sof?" I placed my phone down and looked at her to which she sighed before making her way to my bed and sitting down on the edge.

"If you had money like that why didn't you say anything? Come to think of it you haven't told me anything about your life nor family; how come?" Sofi asked as she pouted.

"I like keeping my life secret is that so bad?" I smiled.

"I guess not....but promise you'll tell me sometime yeah?" I smiled before hugging her.

"Will do." The weekend once again went by and it was now Monday and time for Mr.Greys class.

I was walking to class and at the corner of my eyes saw Mr.Grey with a smile on his face talking on the phone. Probably with Sasha.

"I will princess don't worry, we can watch it as many times as you like." He said as his smile brightened. Princess?

When he saw me his smile slightly flatten and when he eyes my uniform it fully went away.

"I'll call you after school okay?" He nodded to whatever Sasha said and hung up.

"Fix your uniform for once will you? Why do you look like you fight before school? Though knowing you that just might be it." He rolled his eyes and I glanced down at my messy uniform along with my new sneakers and placed my hand in my messy blue hair.

"Too much work just to sit in a chair and sleep." I shrugged and he looked rather displeased.

"God you give me a migraine everyday." He said as he kept walking. I followed close by before grabbing his forearm stopping him.

"Why are you touching me child?" He asked as he took my hand off his forearm and looked at me displeased once again. Can he make any other expression while looking at me for fuck sakes?!

"I wanted to thank you for Saturday."

"We already did this." I rolled my eyes at his flat tone.

"Shut up for once will you? I wanted to thank you for intervening when you did. Before things could get out of hand. Oh and also for taking care of me, I appreciate it and I'm sorry if it was too much of an inconvenience for you. If I caused any trouble between you and Sasha as well my bad."

"Me and Sasha aren't together Ms.Valentine; so I would appreciate it if you would refrain from saying such things." He spoke in distaste and in bitterness.

"Oh...sorry for assuming; it's just the way she watched me seemed very territorial." He said he didn't have a girlfriend but men tend to lie, though they had no reason to.

"Are we done?"

"Oh one more thing; those things I told you in my....drugged state can it...stay between us? No one knows about my personal life and I'd like to keep it that way." I was being to timid it was pissing me off. I was playing with the hem of my skirt looking into his eyes timidly.

"Who would I tell? And why would I disclose such information?"

"I guess you're right." I said shyly as I broke our gaze. He started walking away and I rolled my eyes remembering what an ass he was.

Guess I can take his word for it.

_____

Not him back to being an ass lol.

Xoxo,

~Thunder~

Be the best version of yourself always!