Sex Addicts || Chapter 70

'Don't have sex while your roommate is in the room.' ~ Thunder.

_____

Lylas' POV:

"Luca get up..." I spoke lowly making him groan against my neck.

"Baby it's about to be four in the morning, it's a two hour drive remember?" He hummed and then groaned before opening his tired eyes.

"I wish we could wake up together but you have to go now before you're late for work later." He gave me a small smile kissing my lips before getting dressed.

"I'll see you later baby." I whispered making him smile. We were now standing by the door as he buttoned his pants up.

"Bye baby." He kissed me and I made sure he got to his car before texting him to let me know when he was home.

Morning time came and after me and Sofi got ready we started walking to the cafeteria when she said something that made me instantly freeze.

"Next time try not to moan so loudly Lyla."

"W-what are you talking about?"

"Lyla you do know how loud you sound right?"

"Shut up." She laughed as we walked into the cafeteria.

After second period I went to the janitors closet hiding knowing damn well Luca always passed through here on his way to class along with it being a blind spot from all the cameras.

I pulled him into the janitors closet when I could grab him pressing him up against the wall once the door closed and kissed him. Luca immediately reciprocated knowing it was me. When I pulled back smiling Luca kissed me once again. A hand of mines went to his private area rubbing him as I felt him grow. I pulled back panting slightly before I spoke.

"I wanted give you a little something before class.." I said with a smirk.

"What blue balls?" He questioned with a smile making me laugh before kissing him.

"No silly." I said lowly against his lips before I kissed him again. The hand that rubbed his length slowly pulled his zipper down before I slipped my hand inside through it and felt him better through the thin materia of his boxers.

"I wanted to make you come." I whispered against his lips before getting on my knees and undoing his pants pulling him out. After a bit of teasing and stroking as I wetted his length up I slipped him into my mouth teasing his tip and shaft with my tongue along the way. Luca let out a harsh breath the moment I slipped him into my mouth causing my heart to flutter.

I moved my head as his free hand gripped my hair guiding me to his base making air limited as the other clutched onto his computer bag rather tightly. I kept taking him in my mouth as he grunted and groaned my name. Lucas panting and shallow breaths were honestly enough to make me feel satisfied. After hitting the back of my throat at a rapid pace with grunts following Luca finally let out that sound from the back of his throat as he threw his head back and came in my mouth along with me digging my nails into his thighs. Some of his come spilled since it was a little too much making me lick the surrounding areas of my mouth once he pulled out. My jaw and mouth were hurting but having him panting and lost for words was something I loved.

"Quickie?" Once on my feet I questioned.

"Not in here, my office during lunch." He panted out seeming to still be out of breath.

With a nod I fixed my hair since he messed it all up along with cleaning my mouth off. Luca tucked himself back in still being hard causing me to laugh. The stamina this man had was unnatural to say the least. Once we were both presentable o slipped out of the closet with Luca following shortly after. I was in such a daze during my class excited for lunch. The bell for lunch rung and I made my way directly to his office.