forty five- carter

Housewarming party my ass

My friends must be on some sort of drug to think I'm leaving my room right now. 

I feel like a girl in a chick flick who has just gone through a break up. Problem is I don't have any ice cream, my friends don't get it and I'm still in love with her. 

Part of me thinks I'm exaggerating, but trusting someone isn't easy for me, I trusted Nova and all of a sudden she just starts lying to my fucking face. 

She didn't really betray me. Right? 

It's her life. 

Her decision. 

Her wanting to live in her own and not telling me isn't betrayal, so why do I feel like this? 

"Fuck!" I shout and turn up the volume on my speaker. Kendrick Lamar isn't easing my anger, but if not him who else?

They're leaving in five minutes. Levi called a taxi and they're all grabbing shit from their rooms. I could hear Theo next door humming to himself and muttering something about cologne. 

You'd think because there's a bathroom between us that I wouldn't be able to hear him. I still can. 

"Carter." Theo shouts in a sing-song voice through the door. Kill me. Actually fucking kill me. 

"Yeah?" I hope Theo doesn't say what I think he does. 'Oh Carter please come to the evil girl who you love's housewarming'. 

"Carter get up come with us." Basically what I thought he was going to say to me. 

"No." I don't know if all my friends have been in love at some point, but when the person you are in love with lies to you, it's a bit off-putting. 

Mainly because the last time you had a girlfriend she fucked your best friend and is now dating him. 

Good for them, hope they have a long and happy life with the ugliest fucking children. 

We all know I was out of her league. I'm joking. I think. 

"Why not?" 

"I don't want to." I tell him and he stomps on the floor outside my door. "Theo you're a full grown man, stop stomping." I shout and he groans. 

"Whatever, I'm dragging your ass out of here." Theo pushes open my bedroom door and screams. 

"Dude you can't just open my door, I'm fucking naked." Theo starts laughing and hyperventilating at the same time. 

"Dude you can't just show me your dick with no warning." I know Theo doesn't actually care but he's still damn good at over exaggerating. 

"You opened my door, it wasn't the other way around." Theo thins his eyes at me and walks over to my cabinet. He grabs my gray sweatpants and throws them at me.