six- nova

Men always like to assume things about me

Men always like to assume things about me. They always happen to assume the same things. The exact same three things.

That I'm a pushover.

That I wouldn't mind being someone's bitch.

And that I can't speak for myself.

It's always those three things.

Whether they make it incredibly obvious they think those things, or think those things more under wraps, they always do.

It drives me insane.

The guys I happen to be friends with all know I am nothing like those assumptions, but that doesn't stop them for telling guys to fuck off on my behalf.

They don't treat Bree the same way they treat me. That drives me insane too.

Bree and I are different people, obviously. Bree is more vocal about how she feels and Bree normally hooks up with the guys that hit on her anyway.

I'm normally never interested. I always tell the guys to fuck off but it's not really my fault they can't take a hint. They always come back to see if I'll give them another chance.

I never give them another chance.

My friends seem to think I'm being nice and don't want to tell the guy to fuck off. I do all the time, they just never hear it, or never pay enough attention when I am.

Guys think I love the whole liking me for how I look thing, but I fucking hate it. I love when a girl comes up to me and calls my hot.

 When a guy does it, not so much. Especially because they're normally talking about my ass or boobs.

I'm on the curvier side when it comes to my body. I have double D's, an ass I got because of my mom, round hips, a small waist, all things that make it impossible for me to find clothes.

Not all guys are into that kind of stuff. But there's always one guy in Jordan's, or the coffee shop, or Rizz that likes how I look. The guy is always an asshole. Always.

The guys I happen to hook up with aren't normally assholes. They're guys who I like enough to have sex with more than once. Like Jude on the basketball team for example or Malachi on the football team.

They're good guys.

Overall though, men tend to underestimate me. It fucking annoys me.

The only guy I've ever met who doesn't really underestimate me is Carter Grant. 

Carter fucking Grant.

Carter seems to understand that I'm not a pushover and I don't let people get their way, ever.

He seems to get that I could under no circumstances be someone's bitch.

And I can definitely speak for myself. He thinks I speak too much anyway.